Family gatherings

When you're with your family, and there are kids your age, does it feel like everyone sort of likes them more than you? And of course they love you, but I mean like you, who they're most proud of, who they'd rather sit down and talk with.

Yeah, that's a pretty good description. It's like everyone laughs and jokes around with the other kids your age but it's like they put on a fake smile when they see you and shake your hand.

JonnyD

i think exactly the opposit , my family pay too much attention to me, not just mom and dad, but uncles and aunties too...

-why don't you get a girlfriend , they say
-why dont you get out, sometimes, they say
-why do you keep locked in your room, they say

why don't they live their own lifes!!! :evil:

the lastest worst experience ever was my aunt trying to drop a girl in me - one of my cousins friends - nothing wrong with her, but none of us had any interest... was just disgusting!

recluse

A few months ago at my grandads funeral i felt awkward, because my cousins were all mingling with each other. I know it sounds awful but i hate mingling with family and the only time i ever see them really is in funerals o'r weddings. I just hate it when everyone is in my business wanting to know everything.