Extroverts!

ripewithdecay

Who here agrees that extroverts are a pain in the ass?
They're impossible to talk to. They can't stop moving or talking, their hands are flying everywhere as they try to explain something, and they NEVER let you get a word in. You'll be in the middle of explaining something and they'll cut you off or give you that look like 'yeah yeah yeah, get to the point!'
It's like you have a time limit to cram the information into their head before they're off on another one of their opinions. Not to mention the volume of their voice is ear-splitting, i feel like i'm at a rock concert standing in the front row infront of a giant power amp! Maybe i'm exaggerating it but....

How do you converse with these people??

AsHLeY

Well, not ALL extroverts are like your description. Some make good friends because they don't mind attention and since most people in this forum hate attention ~ it's all good. You'll never have to worry about the main focus always being on you, right? And they seem to help bring people out of their shell. They've always got something to talk about....you seem to be describing what I call a "jackass." Lol. The constant attention-seeking , loud-mouth type that thinks their opinion is the only one that matters ~ it's their way or the highway. I have no patience OR use for those kind of people.