ex bf

corrinaelizabeth

in my last post i 4got 2 mention my ex bf owes me money,wat should i do?just 4get about it or fight 2 get it bac?the way hes humiliated me i really want 2 get it bac so should i keep chasin after him?

Thelema

If its just a few dollars let it go but if its a kinda big amount then I would try to get it back. I hope you aren't just doing this to kind of keep in touch with him because you want him back.

jessnz

if it's a quite a large amount then i'd try and get it back, but if it isn't much then chasing him is probably more effort than what it's worth and you might be better off just dropping it.

corrinaelizabeth

thanks 4 all ur replies guys,im still undecided on what 2 do,but at the the end of the day its the principle so i think i will fight 2 get it bac
screwdriver thats awful,and u sound like such a nice person,i h8 these people who take advantage.
cutefluffykitten u always give fab advice,its horrible what ur ex did 2 u,but u sound like a much stronger person now,wish i was like u!
thelma u hit it on the head(if thats the right expression!)i dont want him bac,but i cant bear the thought of not seeing him again :(
thanks again guys i really appreciated ur replies xxx

Kinetik

I'd say leave it alone. You're only going to open fresh wounds and dig up more shit. Plus if it really is about not being able to let go, it's doubly important to try and restrain yourself. Grow from this experience and move on. You goofed up, we all do. All you can do now is progress and realize where mistakes were made. Tell yourself you're going to be stronger and that you're not going to allow anybody to use you. Utilize this as your justification from staying away from this guy. You really don't need him, even though it's hardest to let go of people that treat us worst for some odd reason. I've noticed this continually myself.