Ever had the feeling...

emmdee

Of people who don't care, and then just when you're about to get on with your life they start talking to you again and you can't move on from them?!
GAHHHH
I hate it. The only time when people actually WANT to talk to me is when i'm ignoring them because they are doing the same thing back.
Okay. I'll shut up now.

Thelema

Do you mean they ignore you, so you try to move on and that's when they start talking to you again?

Emma

Yesss......stupid people tell you that you're not good enough for them, or that you're a loser, and when things finally start working out for you, they come along and shove you right back to where you started?

Primrose

Tell me about it!! I definitely know a lot of people like that. A lot of it boils down to power and jealousy.

I used to have a friend like that in school, she wouldn't hang out with me during school, but wanted me to be friends with her on weekends.

When I started getting recognition for my work in school, she took me aside and told me that people were calling me an ass licker and a do gooder etc, and that I'd never make anything of myself because I wasn't strong enough. She even told me I dressed like a tramp (well, I make no bones about it, I like charity/thrift shops and had an individual style). It was horrible. She'd do whatever she could to keep me from doing well.

I ended up ignoring her completely, but within weeks she was phoning wondering why I hadn't been in touch. Duh!