Ever get that feeling that you don't belong anywhere?

Anthem of the Angels

It's like no matter where I am, I can't find any people like me, like I wasn't meant to fit in anywhere. I get that feeling all the time and it's annoying me a lot, especially when I'm out there trying to meet new people... GOD IT SUCKS!!!

I rarely get the courage to even post, let alone start a thread. I just had to say it. ::(:
Sorry if you hit any spelling/grammar mistakes along the way. I'm still a newbie at English... and life.

Ignace

I feel the same as you, except here, I feel good around here. :)
Don't be ashamed or anything to post something here !:D

It's like no matter where I am, I can't find any people like me, like I wasn't meant to fit in anywhere. I get that feeling all the time and it's annoying me a lot, especially when I'm out there trying to meet new people... GOD IT SUCKS!!!

I rarely get the courage to even post, let alone start a thread. I just had to say it. ::(:
Sorry if you hit any spelling/grammar mistakes along the way. I'm still a newbie at English... and life.

It's ok. I don't feel like I belong anywhere either. Most people on the forums are pretty nice though. Don't hesitate to post yar? :)

Yeah, same as the other guys said, post what you feel. and i get you aswell. but you've got to have hope:) because you might meet someone like you one day. you never know :)

NinjaLikesToast

I get this feeling all the time. Everyday that I am at work I just know that not a single person understands me. It's not fun :(

Eam

Yep, completely.

As for the posts/threads bit, you made this one and found a bunch of people felt the same :). I made a thread earlier and it died - though I did get one kind sympathy post. But it's no big deal.

foxdude

yeah, i get that from time to time...
it's like, if you don't meet the standards society has laid out for you, if you don't like to be 'normal' (=boring) then people reject you because they fear they might be 'infected' with your 'weirdness'.
keep in mind that's its not necessarely your fault you don't fit in a group. some groups of friends are just plain boring or mean...in that case, you shouldn't even try to fit in..

LadyWench

Yep. Constantly. I always feel like I'm in the way and I'm nothing but a burden. A parasite. I'm also pretty sure that I'm an embarrassment to the people in my life.

Anthem of the Angels

Wow... Seriously, thanks. Sometimes just a few words are enough to make a person feel better. :)

And I'll have to start posting some more too, so if you see that I've flooded the forum it's just me training and getting over my fear of judgment :D

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

anomicdeer

Ever get that feeling?
To me it's like a quality.
I just can't... feel like I belong but...it's like DUH of course I can't
You don't belong.

(if that made sense)

Anthem of the Angels

Ever get that feeling?
To me it's like a quality.
I just can't... feel like I belong but...it's like DUH of course I can't
You don't belong.

(if that made sense)
It made perfect sense. I've tried to fit in a whole bunch of different social groups... and I've failed. Now I don't even try anymore... I can't even find one single person like me ::(:

Fighter86

Everyday that I am at work I just know that not a single person understands me. It's not fun :(

Same here, I've worked one half months at this new job and I barely know anyone, I could be transparent and no one would care. Really, I HATE my life. It sucks, everything sucks. I'm heavy and need to lose weight but somehow, I can never seem to do it and am ever putting on weight, I can never wake up on time in the mornings no matter how hard I try, I cannot communicate and join in the fun with my colleagues, there's never anyone to call or msg, no one to write to, a walking zombie, other than the fact that my life is crumbling to crap, I'm perfectly fine. Sorry for hijacking someone's thread, its a long rant I know...='(((((

I dont belong anywhere,i´m a stranger in my own family, I don't even belong in internet, most people has a lot of contacts in msn or facebook...

and i dont belong here either cause i dont speak english :D:D::(:::(:

Yes. I've had to endure this feeling for the past 7 years.
Now that I'm taking drastic measures, I'm hoping that this will change.

Tangent

Banned
I used to feel like I didn't belong anywhere until I finally reasoned within myself that I had just as much right to belong as the next person did.

Oh, and Spike, it's good to see you back :D There was something I wanted to ask you about when I came across an interesting post of yours, but I couldn't ask you 'cause you were banned and now I've forgotten what it was I wanted to ask. Darn :/

Last edited: