Enjoying a conversation

ripewithdecay

I can't remember the last time I really felt pleasure from just having a conversation with someone.
Because, in my brain, social interaction = painful experience.

But wouldn't that be really wild if it actually felt good to talk to people?
When was the last time you associated pleasure with conversation?

Find someone with similar interests as you, and get past the small talk. This is much easier with someone you already know.

recluse

I can't remember the last time i had a deep, enjoyable conversation with someone. I feel as if it's my fault for not being able to sustain a conversation, i have compulsive thoughts which interupts my concentration so i can't maintain focus for long.

aj

I've never had a deep or meaningful conversation with anyone. That's what I want the most, even more than going out with someone... just to sit somewhere with a person and talk for a while.

akele

aj said:
I've never had a deep or meaningful conversation with anyone. That's what I want the most, even more than going out with someone... just to sit somewhere with a person and talk for a while.
i have good conversations with my daughter and with my sister.
do you chat on the net? i find it good.

Kien

I don't know if that counts but on internet with friends from this place who feels similar too you can be very nice to talk to. :D

About real life at least if you are in the shoes of most males here, having a conversation with a girl you are in love with is quite something I enjoy. Doesn't happen many times in life though.

proudmummy

When I get drunk I have deeper convo, I have to get very very drunk with new people, or SO drunk that I have to go home & go to bed rather than talk to anybodyy :lol:

CK23

I just had it yesterday with my senior colleague... We went on a client viist and we talked non-stop about a truck load of things... i've probably never spoken to a lady for this long in my entire life... We joked, we chatted, we did the work we were supposed to do and we had food and coffee together... Might seem immature but probably was the best day of my life... Couldnt imagine me of all people would have been so good at conversations! Sigh! :cry:

caitlynx

Enjoyable conversations happen once in a blue moon. For me I've always found that I couldn't always seek it out - it usually just happens accidentally, I can't force them to happen, but I try to be as open to it as possible.