Don't care about what other people think! Yeah, right.

Do you care what other people think?

• Total voters
Well of course you do. Everyone is vain as damn. You do have to take into account that you go outside well-behavedly and dressed up smartly because you like looking good yourself, it's not like you find it important that others have a good time looking at you.

And I care less about what people think than others, but that's more because I'm quite cynical about other people and I'm like 'you don't matter'.

Well of course you do. Everyone is vain as damn. You do have to take into account that you go outside well-behavedly and dressed up smartly because you like looking good yourself, it's not like you find it important that others have a good time looking at you.

And I care less about what people think than others, but that's more because I'm quite cynical about other people and I'm like 'you don't matter'. Also, I used to have hair growing down to my shoulders and I didn't have a haircut regardless of how often people begged/forced/threatened me in order to make me get a haircut. I only did it when people shut their trap.