Does anyone watch anime/read manga?

Sempfy

This is something I do a lot, especially when I feel really down in the dumps. Anyone else into it?

cLavain

I've only seen a few anime movies. Ghost in the Shell 1 & 2 were quite good. Oh, and on a whim I just *cough* "acquired" the first episode of Lain - Serial Experiments. Haven't seen it yet.

Septor

Yea I do that a lot.Ghost in the Shell stand alone complex,fullmetal Alchemist,lain,Cowboy Bebop and i'm watching Gilgamesh right now.

Nie

Yea, I love Anime & Manga.
So many :roll:

Ghost in the Shell 1 & 2 were quite good. Oh, and on a whim I just *cough* "acquired" the first episode of Lain - Serial Experiments. Haven't seen it yet.
I really like Serial Experiments Lain a lot.. I'd say it's even better than GitS.
Its OST is also quite good.

Sempfy

Awesome guys. :D

I see my eternal rival was first to reply to my thread! *nice guy pose* lol :p

Naruto's my favourite anime/manga too. 8)

shyandnumb

I love reading manga and watching anime. However, There so many to choose from specific one since I seen a lot of animes in my 4 yr. addiction. Other on the other hand, I only just get into manga and have read a few series such as Rurouni Kenshin, Yugioh, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Inuyasha.The art and drawing style is simply amazing. Right now, I'm trying to learn draw in anime style and it can be quite difficult, especially with small details like hair and eyes.

turtle

*pokes board*
ewwwwww nartards... (i dont mean that in anhy offence i just like saying narutard)
im still refusing to watch it

AvinaKo

Weeeell. I do, sometimes. The series I like are: InuYasha, Merupuri, Ultra Maniac, Death Note, Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&!, and Hikaru no Go. Other than that, not really, other than the occasional FMA on Adult Swim.