Do you think that you should be a movie star???

Johno

I say yes.... Maybe it's just the anxiety holding you guys and girls back... **** that's how I feel.... We should all be exploring our lives free from anxiety.... I bet we would uncover a few Brad pitts amongst us and the rest... Do u get me???? Please respond...

Luke1993

Well the pay's good and I expect their lives are quite fun, trouble is finding those of us who are actually good actors! I was an extra in the school play, if that counts :D

Alfie

Banned
I'm the next Ron Jeremy

ron-jeremy.jpg

:eek:

Last edited:

Tiercel

Hell no! You'd see me on TMZ walking towards the camera shouting "Leave me the f:eek: alone!" followed by awkward camera movements and squeals of pain from the cameraman.

I already feel like I'm always under a microscope. I don't actually need to be.

However, I'm willing to put up with it if any Hollywood starlets decide I'm worth the trouble.

:D

Ravens

I always hated Drama class in school, but every now and then when the going was good I actually found myself, loosening up and enjoying it. It's such a weird contradiction but meh... not gonna happen lol.

xxaimsxx

I spent most of my life trying to be something im not so acting would fit me.
I dont want to be famous though. Or rich actually.

EscapeArtist

I think I know what you're getting at. Most of us seem to be very observant, especially when it comes to exaggerating reactions, as well as sensitive. These are great traits for actors or actresses... If there weren't people staring at me, and If I were able to not hear myself, and if there was no stage (I don't like stages) i'm sure i'd make a half decent actress. But without social anxiety, I wouldn't be as observant from all my wallflower years either, so it's not really possible.

shredman

I'd love to act.. that would be awesome. But I couldn't think of anything more terrifying than doing it infront of others... especially theatre.

Being a movie star means that you constantly have people looking at you ... judging you, waiting for a slip up, then post it all over the magazines for the whole world to see :eek: Hmmmmm no thanks, I think I'll give that one a miss ;)

My question to you would be why do you want to be a movie star? If its only for validation & acceptance from others you will probaly find being one would be a pretty shallow existence.

I think if all people whom suffer for social anxiety/phobia were cured instantly tomorrow, and formed a community/town of their own, it would quickly grow to be the most successful town in the continent. Most here know how to respect one another, and wouldn't think even once about screwing a fellow community member over, like we see so often in normal communities.

I don't even dare to speculate about how much talent is held back by social anxiety. Actors or otherwise.

Untorn Living. Living Dead.

I want to play a dead person in one of those murder re-enactment scenes on t.v for those television murder shows. Well either be a dead body or someone who is twitching and about to die. I don't know if I could actually stay still, sooo that may have to do it. It doesn't really require talent, and they don't really even show your face...

Considering the career that I would like to have, fame and notoriety would be part of the territory. Although I've previously fantasized about being known (because I'm rarely on anyone's radar), it's not necessary for me.