Do you order the soup?

when you go out to eat, do you order the soup?

• yes

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • sometimes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • i prefer to order a salad

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • only if it's the beer cheese soup

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Ithior

I don't order soup, I already eat soup at dinner at home every day, so when I go out I prefer to take a break from eating soup. It gets me too full and then I can't eat as much as I should.

Never. I love soup, but I love pasta and/or veggies just a little better. So when I'm out those usually get my preference. Don't even get me started on when pizza is an option.

At home its a different story. Vegetable soup with little meatballs? To die for. It's one of those things you can keep in the fridge for a few days too. You can enjoy the whole if there's enough of it. <3

I love soup, not the soup you get at the restaurant.
w11e.jpg

Steiner

Yeah I prefer to eat soup as the main course really. Hard to beat a good homemade pot of soup.

HHDisturbed

I love soup but only order/eat it during the cold winter months. It warms me up from the inside out.

Otherwise I prefer a salad with lots of cheese, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, pieces of hard boiled egg, croutons and lots of ranch dressing!

ukmale

A major part of my social phobia involved intense fear of eating with other people because of uncontrollable shaking of my hands - with soup being the most feared culprit - it was in a work lunch situation that I had my first panic attack. I was in my early 20s when this started and it's taken me years and years to eventually seek help and mostly get over it. No internet back then, so I had no idea what was happening to me. I still like to challenge it to keep the lid on it :thumbup:

I have the same problem went out ages ago and 2 girls on a table was giggling well I think about me my hands shake and when holding something like a knife makes it show up like a 100% more its like standing up in a quiet library and shouting out loudly I can't eat out in public with a knife and fork as the shaking shows up more just shows how petrified I am its Hell being the way I am

Alana.JPEG

Haven't heard of beer and cheese soup. Sounds yum.
I eat laksa at a particular Malaysian place in the city quite frequently. I also sometimes like miso soup especially if its prepared correctly.

LoyalXenite

Nope, i dislike most soups. I only like pumpkin soup really but i never would order it at a restaurant. I prefer to order something that i consider a treat. Soup isnt a treat lol.

Raichel

Eek! Am I the only one who answered 'Yes'? O-oh. Well. Uhm. I like vegetable soup. It virtually goes with anything and I find it very appetizing. I'm a simple girl and I order simple meals. :$