Do you get angry at idiots?

JAY_UK

I was just wondering if anyone else gets angry.

You see people that you know, who have been arrested for APH and got away with it many times. And all I can think is, you don't deserve to go through life as easily as you have been. These people I'm talking about have not had a hard life, their parents have raised real nice kids with exception to them.

I know these idiots well, their end of the world problem was always something stupid. My fake tan was done a darker shade than what I wanted. At the same time I would be worrying about my brother going blind. He has retinopathy.

Maybe I sound old for my 24 years, but I'm so sick of these kids who think the world owes them. Everything is given to them, they've never struggled. I've known these people since they were 8, they're now 20. All they have done is beat people up and steal etc.

I'm not really talking about my problems, I'm talking about my brothers. He has quite a few medical conditions, but he's never done anything to harm anyone. How can these people validate what they are doing? They're healthy, had a good upbringing, my brother doesn't have that.

It does anger me when I see them doing these things. I'm stuck in the house and they're out there harming people. I keep thinking you should be stuck in here instead of me, at least some of those people you attack will not have to deal with you.

I know I sound really selfish and stuff, but I was wondering if there are people you get angry at like this?

I would also like to say thanks to the very nice people who have made me feel so welcome in this forum. I may not post much (still a little shy), but I do read a lot of your posts and it makes me I suppose not feel so alone.

Jodie-Tyler

Oh my God I know EXACTLY what you mean. Young people nowa days get given things to them on a plate, and don't have to work for anything!
I'm surrounded by these people everyday.
And I ALWAYS feel like I'm the ONLY one who is realistic and logical and get's SOOO annoyed off with idiots.

Thank God I'm NOT on my own there. *High Five*

bigrob

I'm constantly angry at idiots. Unfortunately I see most people as idiots.

Therefore I exacerbate my social phobia/anxiety/depression because people piss me off and I'd rather stay home and not deal with them.

Ignace

Yeah, It's so unfair in the world. It's like: bad people get the good part of life, good people the bad part of life. I really think this is the truth, I always see jackasses having the best life each of us only could dream of, and what do we get ? A bucket full of **** .. But still, we're not THAT bad, I mean .. at least we still have it better then homeless people.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Very much, yes. That's another reason I am not social... The majority, the "normal" ones happen to be the idiots.

Considering the environment in which I grew up at, I'm quite surprised that I haven't turned out to be like that (like a thug). Instead, I'm top of my class in everything.
My best guess as to why that is, is because I have SA.

How ironic...

Masychefx2

Banned
depends what kind of idiot if you mean chavs going 'yerrrr mate'

or somebody driving through their garden shed

nah thats funny

but if you mean 'idiots' like people happy slapping or whatever then yes i do.

NinjaLikesToast

Haha I sometimes think the same way. I don't like to think like that ALL the time though because it is nearly impossible to have any sort of progress with your SA if you think "everyone sucks.."
Living in a small town sucks. I do not associate with anyone, nor do I share any interests at all with the average person around me haha.

Mikefly

vague question anyway what's an idiot exactly anyway? You talking about people u don't like or people who can't comprehend rational thoughts because there are alot of different opinions of idiots .