do you feel......

LA323

do u feel like your life is passing u by, and u cant do shit about it , cuz this is what gets me even more depressed than what i already am. I have a chance 2 go 2 school, have a girlfriend, and so many things more, but how can i do this when i cant even walk down the street, be in a long line at the store, getting a hair cut and simple shit like that without having unbareable anxiety, and thats what gets me so depressed, and makes me just want to stay home and sleep, i cant make a comitment to anything, specially relationships, i remember in HS, went i had so many things going for me, but thats all gone, its like im another person, this really sucks, and i dont thing that ill ever be cured, i do so well for a while, and then i just go back to where i started, this really really sucks, i hate my life

Richey

Your not alone and its not a dead--end, dont see it as an end because its just a rut, happiness is as natural as sorrow, even people who are succesful...well it depends on what you consider succesful is i guess, anyway even people who are succesful and seem to be happy can fall into depression from an event that has affected them.
Everyone on this earth has gone through bad times so dont feel as though your alone yeh.

People let the small things eat their soul away, we just need to learn to react the appropriate way so we can feel better about ourselves. We can always make a fresh start and thats enough to keep fighting

i'm not sure how or when life got so desperately painful but...so long as it doesnt last too long then passing me by is fine. it seems to me that almost everybody on this planet is a jerk, i probably am too, so let it and let them pass me by.

ShiJai

LA323 said:
do u feel like your life is passing u by, and u cant do shit about it , cuz this is what gets me even more depressed than what i already am.

Have you tried therapy?
Most of my days are the same as yours, but having someone to talk to can really help. My shrink is working with me on trying to re-build my life, it's slow going, but everytime I've tried to force a situation I always end up back where I started. Maybe you've been asking more of yourself then you've been ready for? Sometimes it's better to take small steps, rather then setting yourself up for possible failure.
In the mean time I rely upon my books.
ShiJai.

lawyerguy

You're not alone. I feel like my life is passing me by as well. But perhaps for the opposite reason. I am so busy now. I have a lot of things to do. It keeps my mind occupied and free of negative thoughts. Whenever I am idle for long periods of time, I get super depressed because I have nothing to occupy my time except negative thoughts. I think if I didn't have my work right now I would be on the verge of.. well on the verge of the word I am not allowed to post on here.

But yeah I feel like life is passing me by. . So the only thing I have left in life is.. . paperwork.