Do you ever open your Blinds/Curtains..??

prince1

Silvio said:
I never do.. Mine are constantly shut, like-wise with the windows, i never open them.

lol yerh im too lazy to open them too 8O actuarlly im too lazy too move.

Silvio

I don't think it's down to me being lazy, though it could be possible, i just don't enjoy sun-light shining through. It's like i live in a cave most days..!?

Foxglove

I'll bet it sure smells nice in your apartment 8O . Do you aspire to be a vampire or something?

Silvio

Foxglove said:
I'll bet it sure smells nice in your apartment 8O . Do you aspire to be a vampire or something?

I have a Polish cleaner who calls round on a Tuesday & Thursday & the first thing she does is open the windows when she arrives.

I thought that this might have have been symptons of Depression or Agoraphobia maybe..?!

den1

Yeah I always have my blinds shut, I just like it that way.

In the evening I never like the main light in the room to be on I always have just a lamp on so it's quite dark.

Silvio

I also never switch on any main light.. The light from the T.V is more than enough for me..

Are these symptons of Agoraphobia or Depression.??

den1

I'm not sure silvio.

I think I myself just prefer the mood to be set that way.

I don't know why but I like a nice little ambient mood when I'm chillin out in the evening listening to music and doing my art work

Joey86

Maybe the blinds are closed and the lights are off because we don't want to see ourselves, and for others to see us... I always have my blinds closed, and sometimes my lights off.

Silvio

What are you guys like when talking with someone..?? Do you, like me, hate when they directly look at you in the face whilst having a conversation.??

Joey86

Yup I'm the same. I hate making eye contact. I'm the most comfortable talking when I look away, but that makes me look like I'm not paying attention to them...

Foxglove

Silvio said:
What are you guys like when talking with someone..?? Do you, like me, hate when they directly look at you in the face whilst having a conversation.??
I always feel nervous when I talk to someone. I feel like they are inspecting me for imperfections. Or I feel really paranoid that maybe my makeup is smeared, or that I have a great big booger hanging out of my nose.

Silvio

Joey86 & Foxglove, i feel exactly like you guys do, but only recently like in the past year.. Is feeling like this a confidence problem or a Phobia of some sort.??

sparkletangerine

I like having the curtains closed. My favorite time of day is the night. I love the winter because it gets dark so much earlier. My dr tells me i need to get out in the sun as much as possible but i just can't seem to even care. It's like i like feeling this way? lol

nesh

Lately night is my favorite time too sparkletangerine. The sun can really cheer me up though, I love the feeling of the warm sun on me.

I have curtain days, lol, how sad. When I have a good day I'll open them.

hollie666

Same here, i always have them shut and my light down as much as i can, my mum always come in and turns the light up :( she said i live in a dungeon. but i like it that way..hmm??

x