do any of you..........

LA323

get sooo worn out because you have massive anxiety attacks thru the day, that you get sleepy, and down, that you just want to be at home and lay down or sleep all day, cuz this is what happens 2 me, i remember when i was in high school, i would start off the day really energized and relaxed, but once i would go into those daam classroooms, i would get unbareable anxiety and all of a sudden i would get soo worked up, and i would get sleepy, and tired, i really hate this, cuz i dont have energy to do anything, does this happen to any of you?

Septor

Yep when I used to have really bad anxiety attack I would feel drain.Like when I was force to go to the mall and I would have a anxiety attack and all I wanted to do after was go to sleep.I felt so emotional and physical drained.Amazing what it can do to you.

IceLad

Yes, I get that now and again, particularly after bad events. I wish I could just switch off my mind.

Sometimes I just have to have a whole day of lazing around the house and getting plenty of sleep, because I'm so sleep deprived that my mind can't stop racing around and going over things.

8)

longlivesolitude

It happens very often to me. I just feel walk around feeling really wasted. Especially going home from school. The good thing is that when I'm at home I don't worry that much. It seems like when I'm in my room most of the thoughts just slip away. Not all though.
I think you are right Nitro about changing the thoughts. Sometime ago I sat waiting outside a classroom and it was the first lesson that day. I had to wait for 10-15 minutes and in that time I had been thinking so much that I was extremely tired. Even a classmate commented it. Anyway my point is that it is important to stop those silly thoughts ;) It's weird that we are thinking so bad about ourselves.

spikefan777

Sometimes I'll be so tired cause of all the anxiety that I'll just be in this mood where I'm just sleep walking around school and not really caring if people say stuff to me like, "Why don't you talk?"

Gloomy

Happens to me too. One day last week I had a really bad visit with my therapist. When I got home I went straight to bed and slept for 14 hours. Took me days to get over it and get my energy back.

Yup, true.. I feel that too.
I sit in class every morning and have panic attacks for no reason at all. I'm not thinking any negative thoughts. I'd try to concentrate on the teacher but I still can't help but start panicking and even shaking sometimes.
And I do find it exhausting. I find 8 1/2 hours a day of sleep is not enough for me. But look at the positive, at least you're burning calories when you're having panic attacks :D

OneAnaHalf

I agree, I believe my panic attacks tire my out. I come home from school and play practice every day and take at least a 2 hour nap. When I wake up and eat dinner I can go straight to bed and still sleep through the night. I've slept from 3:15 to 7-8 a few times, that was when I was very depressed though. You're not alone.

Waybuloo

LA323 said:
get sooo worn out because you have massive anxiety attacks thru the day, that you get sleepy, and down, that you just want to be at home and lay down or sleep all day, cuz this is what happens 2 me, i remember when i was in high school, i would start off the day really energized and relaxed, but once i would go into those daam classroooms, i would get unbareable anxiety and all of a sudden i would get soo worked up, and i would get sleepy, and tired, i really hate this, cuz i dont have energy to do anything, does this happen to any of you?

Yup i would go into zombie mode now and then, and now i'm in the midst of one. I thought i wasn't getting enuf nutrients or something. But turns out it was my anxiety, if only it helps me burn calories too.

the worst though, is when i'm half dead but can't sleep, like now. I'm physically tired but mentally aggitated. :twisted: