CrazyFairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesuschristschild

i do not mean to come across as someone manipultating....but not at all my intention, to accuse me of scare tactics is to say that what i say is a "tactic" in order to just scare people so they go to church...when the truth is its not like that, im not manipulating anyone, its stuff that i want my own loved ones to know....i am someone who knows hell is real, and when people go there they will wish i begged them to not go there..and that i talked more about it, that i messaged everyone on here begging them to go to the savour....if someone believes theres no grizzly bear in a cave and they walk towards the cave....you know theres one in there right...yet you fear disrespecting their belief that there is no bear in so you beat around the bush....no you tell them that you know theres one in there.....it is the same in this case, i honestly dont mean to come across as manipulative and im sorry if i offended you....but if i dont explain to people they are guilty before God, and the consequences of their sin if they dont repent and accept the gift of atonement, how wicked and evil of a man am i......i am not using scare tactics...i am just warning people of what i know is there, not disresepecting people, just telling them the truth, please atleast be open minded and understand what im doing

the Lord Bless

I'm sorry but although you feel that you're right it does not mean that you are, many other people have just as strong convictions for other religions or atheism. You may feel that it is your duty to attempt to convince everyone that Hell is real and they must become a Christian but this is not the place to do it. Everyone has a right to make their own decisions about their religion and even if you feel that you're methods are acceptable they are not acceptable on this board.

Anyone who wishes to express their religious feelings are free to do so as long as they do not pressurise anyone else into feeling the same way.

I don't want a debate on the topic so I'm locking the thread, any further discussion can be done by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.