blushing...

anuskas

Anyone here blushes when talking to someone of the opposite gender? If so can you describe some situations?

MrJones

I used to blush a lot but, for me, the worst thing was not being able to talk at all.

Now, I can have a relatively normal conversation and I usually don't blush , only in certain situations.

I blush when I get frustrated or someone teases me. I used to get hot and sweaty and blush when my boss confronted me and I could not talk properly.

Phoenixx

I blush when talking to just about anybody I don't know or hardly know, doesn't matter the gender. Although I do tend to blush more if I'm talking to someone of the opposite sex that's attractive.

AimeeSP

Always, no matter what gender though. Its very embarrassing but i've learned to accept i can't control it and just ignore it. :)

coyote

i've been told that my ears turn red when i'm aroused

my ex-wife would watch me whenever i talked to another woman, and if my ears got red she'd get really mad

Last edited:

Iseesky

Always, no matter what gender though. Its very embarrassing but i've learned to accept i can't control it and just ignore it. :)

In my experience, accepting it makes it go away! :) I used to blush around everyone...male or female. But I began to accept it and eventually I noticed that despite being nervous around cute boys, my face stopped going red. Now I only blush when I'm really angry about something or when I have to give a speech in front of the class and I say something dumb. haha

anuskas

I can´t accept being like this, I get depressed... And even worse is when the person tells you that you are red! It started the other day, my social phobia returned... and now whenever I talk to him I blush... It happens also with the other men. What can I do? Be closed at home? Please help me because I have to work and to study! English is not my mother tongue but I hope you understand me!

MaliceInWickedland

I usually blush when a guy compliments me or looks me in the eyes, or sometimes I will feel my face heat up randomly when I'm embarrassed or in an anxiety-driving situation, but my face isn't red or anything. It's kinda weird.

simpsons2007

I blush around everyone it doesn't matter if its male or female it still happens and I can't stop it, it gets very embarrassing. I even blush when I'm all alone in my house when things are on my mind. I don't know why it still happens when I'm on my own theres no one around to make me feel embarrassed so it really shouldn't happen. I guess I must be weired lol.

armadillo

i blush terribly but fortunately on my back! my face doesn't change but i feel my back get really hot. it happened once when i went to the osteopath who thought i had a heat rash on my back because it was all red. I knew i was just blushing because it was a male osteopath i hadn't been to before and i was embarrassed getting undressed in front of him.

Error

I find blushing really cute! I wish people could blush more. It's really pretty!

I know it might be hard for you, but that's my opinion.

IGotSeoul

i've been told that my ears turn red when i'm aroused

my ex-wife would watch me whenever i talked to another woman, and if my ears got red she'd get really mad

i'm sorry if it's inappropriate to laugh but this had me in tears of laughter

Thundercats

When I first kissed my girlfriend last week I blushed. She's outgoing but doesn't care about my SA, which is a bonus.

I never actually blushed when it comes to the opposite gender,
I had a blushing fear when I was 13 though while having a first crush/in love thing.
It was so embarrassing, everytime when I looked ''my crush'' in the eyes I was red like a tomato :mad:::p: It was pretty obvious to my classmates that I was crazy about this girl, but I never told her about this. I was feeling very ashamed of my blushing problem, even my friends asked if I were in love, I said ''NO, not at all.''
I couldn't tell them I was... But I know she was straight so that could have been the reason, or the fact that I knew people would pick on me if I tell them I am gay.

Later on, I dated some girls and had a few relationships (now have a relationship,btw) and I managed to stop my blushing fear. ;) I just know how to control my emotions when it comes to blushing, I can force myself to not blush, so it doesn't happen a lot anymore :]

Though thinking back of school years back then, I feel kinda stupid.
But I guess it is quite normal too, I have this with eye contact basically.
Also, if people give me a compliment still. ;}

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

I just love a girl when she blushes. It's a sign of vitality. It's so.....irresistible!
Blushing Cheeks=I'm in love

I can imagine that it would be very inconvenient but a woman is most beautiful (I think) when she blushes....

laure15

I blush when talking to just about anybody I don't know or hardly know, doesn't matter the gender. Although I do tend to blush more if I'm talking to someone of the opposite sex that's attractive.

Same here!

I usually blush when a guy compliments me or looks me in the eyes, or sometimes I will feel my face heat up randomly when I'm embarrassed or in an anxiety-driving situation, but my face isn't red or anything. It's kinda weird.

Yeah, my face can look real pale but I can feel the heat and anxiety.