Blarg...

aj

I missed mine too :lol:

Half of me is glad about that, because I missed drugs, learning to smoke, getting into trouble etc. etc. that might have come along with it. Half of me is sad because I never made any mistakes - I never tried anything - and so I didn't learn anything... probably why I still feel like a little kid now.

gobbledegook

yeah that's true for me as well...however best not to think about it so much else we'll be depressed for life :wink:

of_darkness

aj said:
I missed mine too :lol:

Half of me is glad about that, because I missed drugs, learning to smoke, getting into trouble etc. etc. that might have come along with it. Half of me is sad because I never made any mistakes - I never tried anything - and so I didn't learn anything... probably why I still feel like a little kid now.

well I couldn't care less about the drugs. as it happens I learnt to smoke on one of my better days... (first and last of course....well...... second..third to last.... :p )

It's just all of the nice things. Meeting girls when you're both too young, trying to be cool, growing up with friends, going out with friends more than I did, being in relationships, and most of all just generally talking to people, wherever whenever.

I don't care about relationships, I can live without a girlfriend untill I find one which is really common sense. I feel good about not having to desperately seek anyone...

Sigh, lets hope I pull myself together the moment I start Uni...

aj

of_darkness said:
growing up with friends
That's the one that gets me. Feeling part of the generation. Damn :(

Oh I don't mean that I wish I took drugs, hehe :) Just that I missed making all those little mistakes that people do that make them into stronger people...

of_darkness said:
Sigh, lets hope I pull myself together the moment I start Uni...
When? Good luck :)

LonelyGirl

I'll be a teenager for another year and 5 months. Hopefully I'll make something of it, but I'm never going to get another chance to be a child. I realised I don't have a single good memory of primary school. I was never innocent and carefree like people think little kids are. I was filled with hate and misery from the age of three. It's depressing.

As of yesterday i am no longer a teenager and realising that i never really did any teenage type stuff. Sucks to think about it

Leki

I hate my birthday, another year gone by and i'm still the same person. My mum always asks me what i want for my birthday and the only thing i can think of is a personality.
In a sense i guess i am kind of glad that i didn't get into drugs or any of the situations that teenagers can get into but now at 20 i think there are probably 8 year olds that have more life experience than me.