bf

corrinaelizabeth

i have no idea y my ex keeps doing this 2 me,ive been with him on and off 4 2 years hes cheated on me lied 2 me and even beaten me up,yet i love him so much y is this?because i have no friends or am i just a weak person?he dumped me yesterday said hes pissed off with me thats the only reason hes dumped me(supposedly)but last thurs he disappeared lied about where he was so i think hes gone bac with his ex,my hearts been broken enough times but this just tops it,because al this time he must have been lying,hes been saying he loves me,we were meant 2 b goin 2 australia 2getha(to live)talkin about gettin engaged i thought we were ok,but hes just turned like this wit no warning,im so depressed again and finding it hard to carry on,i dont want 2 b melodramatic,but its the truth,i cant eat,didnt sleep at all last night and cant do much apart from cry,i just feel so lonely without him i dont no what ive done wrong...... :cry:

xkiss_me_nowx

awww :( that sucks.
youve done nothing wrong at all, he obviously has no respect for you otherwise he wouldnt be treating you like that at all!..noone deserves to be treated like that by a bf.
he is probably treating you like this because he knows he can, he knows that he can get away with anything with you.
thats the thing with me, when i get a boyfriend im the "treat em mean keep em keen" type. i never show them how much i really like them. so its always them doing the chasing and stuff, and they have respect for me because im like that. but anyway this isnt about me, next time he comes to you runnin apolagising sayin he wont do it again, tell him straight, this guy doesnt love you at all if hes treatin you like this! i know how hard for you it must be cos you love him but seriously i think you should stand upto him he sounds a bully. tell him youve had enough, and you want someone who'll treat you with respect. if you stand upto him he'll realise your not a pushover anymore. so pleassee stand upto him hun! and get out of this relationship i really do advice you that, he sounds such a slease, as much as you may love him, and they say love is blind, he realllly does not seem to have any respect for you at all, finish with him.
and can you not talk to anyone about this? like your parents? cousins? or anyone your close to in the family? hope it goes okay x

Thelema

This guy is just using you. If he comes back to you then it means your the girl that he can fall back on because he doesnt have any respect for you. He wont change and he will just act the same as before. Nothing can unite two people but love and its obvious he has none.

Waybuloo

No matter what it's a very bad idea i think for you to come to Australia with him as in a foreign country with no one to rely on your dependence on him will be greater to your own detriment. And he sounds like a bully taking advantage of your vunlerabilities. The fact that he beat and cheated on you clearly shows he doesn't respect you or love you. If you stick wiht him this emotional torture will drag you deeper and at this point in time you would only gain by getting out. the truth is he's not worth it and i know you see it but the sooner you FEEL it, the better.

Warlock

Get him out of your life and keep him out. It will take awhile to get over him, so it is better to start now. If he cheats on you and beat you then hes really just using you and you don't deserve that or should stand for it.

corrinaelizabeth

thanks everybody i really needed some support and uve all given it to me,today im feeling slightly better and i know il get over it in time.....
all of u have told me what i already know and i hope i can act on it and keep away!
ive had my mum 2 talk 2 and ive just got back in touch with an old school friend,but to be honest i really dont want to go out there just yet and face the world again but then again i cant hide away 4 ever!but because of all this happening my sp has increased tenfold and i wouldnt know what to talk about etc when i meet this old friend.....i really regret ever meeting my ex and wasting 2 years on him i feel so stupid!
but thanks again everybody its so nice that uve replied xxxxxxx

yay

I post something simliar like this.... you sound like the old me.. My ex boyfirned left me several times it was like an on and off relationship. He'd leave me whenever he was mad. It was terrible. So I left hm, and i had no friends or support from family. It was hard, but you just gotta realized that you are human too and if he can't see that he has someone so special in front of him then he's not worth it it's his lost. I'm a 100% positive that you'll be much happire without in your life. He's not worth the suffering for. He's an ass and you need to either enjoy the single life for awhile look for someone new who would appreciate you for you and not run off w/ another girl. Besides there's no point in going w/ ur ex again because he clearly doesn't care about you and you're always upset when around him; you're both unhappy. what's the point? :? Another thing i wasted two year w/ my ex too.

corrinaelizabeth

thanks 4 replying yay,how did u manage 2 get over ur ex?did u take up a hobby or nething?whats bothering me the most is now cin him in town if hes with her(its a v small town)i cant control my emotions and just no il burst in 2 tears if that happens but i dont want 2 giv him the satisfaction of cin me upset,its making me want 2 stay in now which is horrible coz ive been so much better with my sp and slowly gettin over agoraphobia,should i just go str8 out there and c wat happens or stay in 4 a bit?
its strange how we were both wit our exs 4 2 years isnt it lol,what did u do when ever u saw him after u split up???

corrinaelizabeth

theres somethin wrong wit me must be,i took him back again,and 4 the past 3 days hes let me down continuously,what the hell is wrong wit me that i put up with it?now im sat here crying whilst hes not got a care in the world,how on earth do i move on?when al i can do is cry now?feel like im goin mad,i dont no wat 2 do

yay

Do not take him back! He doesn't love you. He makes you cry and i bet he knows it. No man is worth your tears. You need to stay strong. Before considering loving someone else, you should learn to love yourself...
And you don't. It wasn't easy for me to break up with my ex. Many times I wanted to turn back around and get back w/ him. But then I didn't because i knew he didn't love me. He couldn't stand me. He called me a bitch and a whole bunch of other names. It's not supose to be easy to break up with your boyfriend. Life is hard, you'll just have to stay strong tell yourself that you don't need to put up with this. I think the reason why you got back witt him is because you're lonely. You need to believe that he's not the only only one out there. Go out and find someone who will appreciate you. You have to do this for you o.o
I just know that there's someone else out there for you.
Love someone else who will appreciate you or love yourself.
There are so many guys out there. If you do consider dating someone else i hope that then you will realize that there are so many guys out there lining up for ya. :p
I'm single now. At times now and then i do think of my ex, but i never thought of getting back with him, because i know that he'd eventually leave me. Before i believed that i could help change my bf for better( as stop being a jerk) You need your friends to support you. Look at a friend's point of view and see how bad it is. Your bf is a jerk, and he doesn't deserve you. Oh and one last thing, would you spend the rest of your life with someone doesn't love you or take a chance and left for someone better?