Be Blocked on instant messenger.

Septor

This more of rant then anything but does anyone else find it hard to keep friends on any instant messenger service.It seem no matter how much try,people block me on any instant messenger after they talk to me for week or more..One day they're talking to you like everything is cool.Then you never hear from then again .I usually find out second hand.Like someone mention that they had a conversation with them the day before but according my client they were not on at all that day. I know i'm not a very likable and I have bad personality but I still don't understand why I keep getting block all the time be people.Does my personalty sucks the much.People with worse personality seems have a lot better luck then me.

I don't understand why people just block me with no warning and then when I email to ask them why they never answer me.It happens every time.How are you suppose to know what you are did wrong if no one will answer you.Something I notice on the internet people rather slither away then answer you.I really feel like just giving up.How do you other people handle that?

Sorry for the rant.

Remus

Staff member
I'm guilty of being a blocker! :oops:

I talk for abit but then find myself get more and more SA, run out of things to say, feel like I'm boring them, get insecure because I'm dylexic and have trouble understanding the conversation and sometimes look stupid coz I "didnt get it"

I seem better in real life at talking to people than I do online, then again, I dont talk or hear dyslexically :lol:

some of my good messenger freinds have now become freinds in real life and I dont use messenger to talk to them (phone instead) :)

at the mo I just turn the thing off and use emails, you dont have the pressure of instant responces and flapping thinking of something interesting to say next on there.

Toad

The only person I block occasionaly is my mom....she tries to talk to me like 5 times a day...very annoying. I don't block people because there are so many ways around it...one that i use is that i just have two screen names, and only one of them is know to other people so if i think someone is blocking me i just sign on my other name and check.

bluenow

Septor said:
I know i'm not a very likable and I have bad personality but I still don't understand why I keep getting block all the time be people.

This statement is soooooo untrue. You are so cool. Interesting posts, always relevant to the topic, intelligent.

There are a million reasons people might block, but it is not you. It is something that is going on in there lives.

I'm terrible for blocking, generally I just block everyone online if I just want to talk to my boyfriend, but then when I unblock everyone some people have gone offline and so they stay blocked 'til I realise. It's just one of those things, sometimes you just don't want to talk to anyone so blocking is a quick, inoffensive (usually) way of not talking to people.

candi_boo_kisses

crazyfairyx said:
I'm terrible for blocking, generally I just block everyone online if I just want to talk to my boyfriend, but then when I unblock everyone some people have gone offline and so they stay blocked 'til I realise. It's just one of those things, sometimes you just don't want to talk to anyone so blocking is a quick, inoffensive (usually) way of not talking to people.

oi biatch u best never have blocked me hehehe

and septor babe theres nothing wrong with ur personality ur a top lad n ive been talkin to u for a lot longer than a week and ive never blocked u so if anything its something wrong with the people blocking u not anything wrong with u i promise xxx