BBC RADIO 4

of_darkness

Wow, thats totally true!! I can relate to that, I was surprised how much of at least what I go through is understood on that web page.

It was pleasing to read that, at least it's being recognized as a problem. It is a tragedy for many of us, which may seem like an over the top term but it really isn't!

"Social phobia is yet another example of normal behaviour being re-branded as an illness," says English professor Christopher Lane, author of Shyness: How Normal Behaviour Became a Sickness.

Thats complete shit, what does he know.... I am certainly not behaving normally, and Im talking about before I even realised there was supposed to be something wrong with me. I was the same, way before I ever thought about it. I'm not looking for an excuse to be like this! Noone can tell me this is't an illness and it's normal behaviour! I can't stand that quote!

Other than that I feel goo...

of_darkness

NicoleSoles said:
Ahh this looks great but I dont have a TV. Porper student! Does anyone know where it might be on the net?

lol......

which part of radio 4 don't you understand?

:D

gobbledegook

It was pleasing to read that, at least it's being recognized as a problem. It is a tragedy for many of us, which may seem like an over the top term but it really isn't!

That's exactly what I thought! :D

lol...I wanted to add that you can listen to it again, if you miss it, at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4