Anyone play anything good lately?

drganon

I just played dragon age 2. It was good up until I got stuck and couldn't advance. Then I got frustrated and returned it to gamefly. I hope they send me La Noir finally.

Thundercats

I recently won splinter cell conviction for PC but without as big a stealth element as the others it was dissappointing. I plan to play La Noir as well, it seems like a good game

Phoenixx

I've just been thinking that there should be a thread about this. :) Lately I've been playing Golden Sun 2. Kind of an old game, but I love it. :)

I finished Infamous, it was good. Now I'm playing through again but being evil.

Also played some of LittleBigPlanet, never finished it though

Thelema

Phone games:

Drag Racing. Fun multiplayer game racing game. Lots of cars, but only a few are competitive.

Medieval Castle Defense. A pretty hard game. Not perfect, but the difficulty of it keeps you playing.
Just beat it today.

fitftw

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas a lot lately, and Gran Turismo 5.

Once I destroy Fallout, I'll be working on Dante's Inferno.

Dr. Doom

Been playing alot of Mass Effect for the last few days. My first play through and it...is...so...aaaweesome!!! As far as sci-fi adventure games go I perfer this over Halo hands down. Makes me want to give more 3rd person shooters a go, since I've found that its pretty comfortable in this game and I just like seeing the armour and weapons my guy has.

Just recently picked up a used copy of The Orange Box, been playing Portal for the last hour, pretty fun. It's funny too. Portal is why I wanted the orange box, but I've heard good things about half life 2.

Dr. Doom

Ah, been playing a bit of half-life 2 now. More than portal since getting stuck in test chamber 18. Already have about 10 hours logged. Very cool game, I really want to get the first one now. But lately I've been really wanting the first assasins creed.

Dr. Doom

Just started StarFox, the first one, pretty fun. I need a bit more practice though before I start a serious play through, but I'm liking the d-pad use for this game. It does work. The graphics of course, for a 16-bit console are amazing and make it very playable. Though StarFox64 will always be the best in my book.

fitftw

holy **** Starfox. I still have it for SNES. I need to play that sometime...

Starfox64 was amazing too. N64 really was a wonderful console. It all went downhill for Nintendo after that and uphill with Sony.

Dr. Doom

I beat Portal, it was a great gaming experience, even as short as it was. Naturaly, I want to pick up portal 2 now.

I've been playing more of Link to the Past on the super nintendo. It's really tough for me. I don't think I'm really utilizing magic or all my equipment and abilities to their full potential and it's causing me to struggle. I've had to resort to walk-thoughs on youtube, which to me is just cheating and I hate to cheat.

I have been playing more of Metroid 2 on my gameboy though, really fun game. Metroid: Zero Mission was the first game I ever beat so it great to go back to thhe older 2-d metroid games. Very nostalgic. Great looking game for the gameboy too, looks just like Metroid for the NES.

drganon

I beat Portal, it was a great gaming experience, even as short as it was. Naturaly, I want to pick up portal 2 now.

I've been playing more of Link to the Past on the super nintendo. It's really tough for me. I don't think I'm really utilizing magic or all my equipment and abilities to their full potential and it's causing me to struggle. I've had to resort to walk-thoughs on youtube, which to me is just cheating and I hate to cheat.

I have been playing more of Metroid 2 on my gameboy though, really fun game. Metroid: Zero Mission was the first game I ever beat so it great to go back to thhe older 2-d metroid games. Very nostalgic. Great looking game for the gameboy too, looks just like Metroid for the NES.

Yeah Portal was great. One of the few games I actually laughed while playing. I want to pick up Portal 2, but I'm a little low on funds at the moment::(:

^I want to get Portal sometime, but I'm trying to conserve my money. Ooh, the great reviews are too alluring, will I be able to hold onto my cash?

And I played 'Gunbot' today, a fun little flash game. Pretty good and infuriating, 7/10

panicsurvivor

You can now Preorder Star Wars The Old Republic!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:
Just thought I throw that at you guys in case you didn't know!!