Anyone Else?

Rockbox

Hi i just joined , i suffer from anxiety which makes me loose my balance, i can just be standing in a shop and i feel like im going to fall.I've also had trouble breathing lately, i seem to always breathe out but don't breathe in for like 30 seconds.I REALLY wanted to know if anyone else had these symptoms.I can't go into shops anymore from fear of feeling vertigo and falling which sounds really sad but i've considered killing myself because i feel like an outcast and a freak!!!

PS, im sorry for any spelling mistakes im learning diabeled.

Chilling__Echo

hi Rockbox, i don't feel the same symptoms as severe as you do but i have noticed that in extreme cases where i was really really anxious (like during a presentation, etc) i would go to walk back to my seat and feel awfully afraid of falling down and get dizzy feeling. i'm sure i don't walk straight when i'm done haha. but please whatever you do don't give up, you're not alone in feeling these symptoms and you're not alone with this disorder.

you're by no means a freak and are just as human and capable as all of us on the board and everyone else in the world. stick around on the board for a while and keep your chin up. i know it seems hopeless now but don't give up, that's the worst thing you can do. find something to keep living for may it be your family friends or yourself. have you seen a doc about any of this?

Rockbox

To be honest i wouldn't kill myself because i love my daughter and mom so much but i just don't understand why it happens EVERYDAY, i've taken every pill under the sun and it still happens.

Im standing in a shop and the voices get louder and louder and i start feeling like im going to fall so i have to hang on to the desk, it's pathetic:(...

emmie

i get ths often in shops mostly. ive learnt i will never fall over believe me once it was so bad. i still didnt fall! when you feel it comin on think about somethin else and tell yourself if it does get too bad you could pretend u were just not feelin well dont no whether that will help :D