Another new addition to this site

overcome.

hello there everybody :) i found this site yesterday and thought i'd sign up right away, so i can share my experiences with anxiety and speak to others going through the same/similar things.

bit of background info about me... i'm 18, male, from the south of england, i enjoy working out a lot, mma fighting, kickboxing, movies and some fun company :)

ive suffered from anxiety since i was around 14, competitive sporting anxiety mainly. then it came onto pretty much daily anxiety with regards to school, then college, my social life, and i recently got diagnosed with agoraphobia. routine things like getting a part time job and a girlfriend have been some of the hardest things to do in my life, but at least everybody here can relate.

hope to speak to you all around the forums! (sorry if my first post is a little long, haha). i'd love to get to know some people, so dont be afraid to ask for my msn if you'd enjoy a chat, i'd like the opportunity to be able to help others if i could, whether it be support or talking about things. so nice to 'meet' you all!

Last edited:

Satine

Ah, you sound pretty positive, actually! Good to have you on the forum! Welcome!