Add/adhd

Who else has a mind that's always all over the place? If it weren't for sleep medication, I'd be lying in bed all night, unable to sleep because of my thoughts. I can't concentrate on reading, composing, or even sitting down for dinner without going back and forth to check facebook, or here, or whatever else. But what's strange is that when I'm having a real conversation with someone, it's hard for me to change topics, and I hate when other people change the topic out of nowhere. In some ways I can be obsessive and all over the place at the same time. It's weird.

So are you obsessive, or all over the place, or an awkward combination of both?

Dionysus

I know that feeling, when you lay down at night and you shut your eyes and your mind just wont SHUT OFF. I've never been diagnosed with ADHD or anything of the sort, but I know that feeling all too well. It doesn't become a detriment to my reading or focus or anything although, except for sleep I find it a good thing that my mind is always going on and on and analyzing every bit of information my senses take in.

recluse

I find it difficult to read and watch films/tv because my mind often wanders to other stuff. It happens when someone is talking to me too, i often have to pretend i heard what they were talking about.