about havin a live chat

ishq

hi im new here too. i tried havn a live chat but its not hapnin the way it hapns on other sites. can someone out thr help???
how do i make frnz on this site????

ishq

worrydoll wrote:
the chat doesnt work very well. you can try the one on my signature..its kind of hit and miss as to whether theres anybody there lol...we need to either agree sometimes or have a few people who make an effort to keep it open when theyre online. im needing to do some other things at the moment...x

thanks a lot 4 ur reply!!!i geuss it works better talkin thru the forums.
nyways..ur the first person whos replied to my mail here coz im very new..n im really happy about it.!!!
have been goin thru the forums...seen that some of u..yetisbabe,u and others talk actively on many topics..thats really nice....
its really really a gr8 thing to no there r ppl here dicusiing d same probs as mine n that im not alone..
im hlad to have found this site n hope to interact a lot more with u ppl.
tell me, do u guys also feel ur dead inside n ur life is wasting away infront of ur eyes n u can do noyhin about it
well this is like changing the topic of discussion but i wanted to talk abt this...

ishq

o sorry i had just read another topic in another forum n for a momnet i tht i was replyin in that 1...
so plz don consider the last sentence-this is like changing the topic of the discussion...