3rd person perspective

defiance

Anyone else feel as if you are just watching your life pass you by? Like with me I feel as if I am watching myself on the screen yelling at every second to change this and change that, but the message never reaches home. Kind of like when some people watch a horror movie and yell *DON'T GO IN THERE* but of course that's not going to do any good. That is how I feel my life is with my Anxiety and Depression coupled with my suicidal thoughts. It's like an out of body experience almost where you're telling yourself you have to shake it off and continue with your life, but the message just isn't getting through:crying:. Just wondering if anyone else has these moments as well:kickingmyself:.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Anyone else feel as if you are just watching your life pass you by? Just wondering if anyone else has these moments as well:kickingmyself:.

Well... Being physically disabled, this has been ma perspective fur much o' ma life. Ah don't say that in a "Please, take pity on me way", just as a way of sayin' ye huv ma sympathy. As ah cun certainly relate tae yer feelings.

So yer no the only yin, turst me.

BlazeBlue

Anyone else feel as if you are just watching your life pass you by? Like with me I feel as if I am watching myself on the screen yelling at every second to change this and change that, but the message never reaches home. Kind of like when some people watch a horror movie and yell *DON'T GO IN THERE* but of course that's not going to do any good. That is how I feel my life is with my Anxiety and Depression coupled with my suicidal thoughts. It's like an out of body experience almost where you're telling yourself you have to shake it off and continue with your life, but the message just isn't getting through:crying:. Just wondering if anyone else has these moments as well:kickingmyself:.

Hey it's hard. I went through depression for over 7 years and I know how you feel. It's just like you said, I was watching my life idly float by and I felt I had absolutely no control over it. I knew I had to do something but I was too scared, too insecure, too stupid, etc. (whatever excuse I came up with), to take any actions. I lost a lot of time unable to break out of my own suffocating mind. It sure took a lot of courage, sweat, fear, tears, and self-hate for me to reach this day. Finally I feel like I'm worth something, that I can make a difference in my own little way. I hope you'll continue to take small steps toward that light at the tunnel. It's really worth it. Best wishes!