SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Today's Posts Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Social Anxiety Disorder Forums > Social Anxiety Medication
 
Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2014
 

what should i do?
i am really afraid of people, i am not a bad man, i always try to do my best.
but everytime, everywhere, i just think that people alwayst talking bad about me.
i know that i am not perfect, and never will be, i just try to carry my soul whatever is it.
But people never stop to hurt me, judge me, laugh at me, i just can't think anymore.
I don't know where should i go, i never dare to take off my headset because i afraid to listen if people talk and laugh. I just think that i am a stranger in this world, but i can't ask God why He put me here. I am a man, i really want to go to a place where no people there, because i am afraid to commit suciede, sorry write this here, i just try to speak what i feel rigth now.
royjustroy is offline  
Old 08-19-2014
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjustroy View Post
what should i do?
i am really afraid of people, i am not a bad man, i always try to do my best.
but everytime, everywhere, i just think that people alwayst talking bad about me.
i know that i am not perfect, and never will be, i just try to carry my soul whatever is it.
But people never stop to hurt me, judge me, laugh at me, i just can't think anymore.
I don't know where should i go, i never dare to take off my headset because i afraid to listen if people talk and laugh. I just think that i am a stranger in this world, but i can't ask God why He put me here. I am a man, i really want to go to a place where no people there, because i am afraid to commit suciede, sorry write this here, i just try to speak what i feel rigth now.
Whatever you do, do not give up on yourself. If you do, you might not ever get another chance. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel if you keep trying.
MotherWolff is offline  
Old 08-19-2014
chazer2010's Avatar
Newbie User
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherWolff View Post
Whatever you do, do not give up on yourself. If you do, you might not ever get another chance. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel if you keep trying.
chazer2010 is offline  
Old 08-19-2014
PugofCrydee's Avatar
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
Elite User
 

Yea never give up, even when things seem overwhelming.
It seems like you definitely could do with some help though. Coping with mental health issues on our own can be extremely tough.

Seek help mate.
PugofCrydee is offline  
Old 08-19-2014
williamreinsch's Avatar
Intermediate User
 

MotherWolff is right on the money!
If you give up now, you'll never know what was to come. If i gave up when I did I would of never been where i am now. Which is a much happier place where I have a new found hobby i'm passionate about. Where i'm getting better with my SA by the day. Where I know help is always round the corner when i get depressed.

Life is always going to be full of challenges. I like to think the fun part is overcoming them. Sure it will be hard but you will have so many positive experiences on your journey and by the end you can think to yourself. Wow I overcame that. I beat that depression or I beat that SA.

Good luck to you pal! im here if you need some advice or even just someone to talk to!
williamreinsch is offline  
Old 02-14-2015
 

Don't give up on yourself. I'll tell you this right now, if you were in my area we could definitely hang out... no judgement, no ridicule.

If there was ever someone in your life that's that critical of you, they aren't worth your time in my opinion. I know it's easier said then done.

Hang in there. The best is yet to come.
ryan2022 is offline  
Old 02-14-2015
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjustroy View Post
what should i do?
i am really afraid of people, i am not a bad man, i always try to do my best.
but everytime, everywhere, i just think that people alwayst talking bad about me.
i know that i am not perfect, and never will be, i just try to carry my soul whatever is it.
But people never stop to hurt me, judge me, laugh at me, i just can't think anymore.
I don't know where should i go, i never dare to take off my headset because i afraid to listen if people talk and laugh. I just think that i am a stranger in this world, but i can't ask God why He put me here. I am a man, i really want to go to a place where no people there, because i am afraid to commit suciede, sorry write this here, i just try to speak what i feel rigth now.
Stop thinking so darn much!
MotherWolff is offline  
Old 02-15-2015
 

dont care what other people think about you!! exercise each day
after 5-10 years you will be in other place
about SA meds are the help
hang in there ..u are not the only one who have this feelings and thoughts
myke is offline  
Old 02-15-2015
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myke View Post
dont care what other people think about you!! exercise each day
after 5-10 years you will be in other place
about SA meds are the help
hang in there ..u are not the only one who have this feelings and thoughts
I agree. Exercising is very good for stress relief. It helped me a lot when I was depressed during my early 20s.
We must combine different things. We were born to overcome challenges.
These moments can show us that we are much stronger than we believe.
Good luck!
Deco is offline  
Old 02-15-2015
theslowesthand's Avatar
Elite User
 

I used to wear a headset all the time in town, with blaring loud aggressive music, so i didn't hear people's words/laughter/etc. And i would drink a can or so beforehand.

But as i got older, i found it more beneficial to try to learn to deal with people's words/etc.

There are mental techniques you can learn, which can prevent "reactions" to them.
Such as:
- View self as "transparent" (so that their words/remarks have NO "soild wall" to hit & damage, but they go right though you & keep going)
- View their words/remarks as a GOOD (eg USEFUL) thing; it can help to diminish your ego (everyone has one!), which is actually a very good thing, as the ego is all FALSE; who one TRULY is, is beyond all outer forms (body, mind, thoughts, feelings, actions), which is ALL that most people see (& :. all that they "target")
theslowesthand is offline  
Post Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to when i really can't survive anymore
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do agoraphobic survive in life? honestjeenn Off-Topic 5 06-28-2013 01:05 AM
can we survive from SAD? brokenangel Meeting People 1 08-05-2011 02:16 PM
Can you survive on your own? RiverJourney Social Anxiety Forum 56 01-31-2009 06:04 AM
How 2 survive a Heart Attack alone!!!! okkamsrazor Panic Attacks Forum 2 10-24-2007 09:29 PM
Will I Survive in the UK??? dymond26 Social Anxiety UK 6 04-14-2007 07:05 PM



Mobile Version
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 AM.