Zoloft?

Bake

i juss started takin zoloft recently & i wus wonderin if anybody had any positive results from it!?

& has anybody tryed any programs that are helping them!?

i think i might order the program from stresscenter.com, is anyone familiar with it?

PirateMonkeybone

sadly I can't say I had a positive experience with Zoloft, but then again it was paired with other meds that may have clashed. I wish you luck with it, it has worked for others and may work well for you too!

BornAgain

Bake said:
i juss started takin zoloft recently & i wus wonderin if anybody had any positive results from it!?

i think i might order the program from stresscenter.com, is anyone familiar with it?

i tried zoloft for 3 months, then after that it was combined with wellbutrin. I felt nothing off either of those drugs, and I figured out that they don't work at all. don't spend money on that shit, or any other anti-depressant pharmaceutical, trust me.

Danfalc

Banned
Hey ive been on it before but unfortantley for some reason medication just doesnt seem to work for me :? i think i had to stop it aswell because it wiped me out tired wise,hope you have better luck with it.

I dunno what you mean my programs,butim recieving cbt... which is cognigtive behavioul therapy a form of therapy in which you get taught coping strategies to combat your anxiety.Also alot of it is like... based on the sorta idea.. that the negative thoughts we have about ourselves and situations is what causes the anxiety,so you learn to challenge these thoughts with more realistic ones.

Im not finding it very helpfull but i think thats because im not quite ready yet because it does require alot of commitment and i need to improve on more easier things i think before i try that.But it does help you have a good understanding of the illness and is ment to be one of the most succsesfull therapies.And the teqniques you learn can be applied to other problmes such as depression aswell ect

Bake

hey yall, thnkz for the replys & tips! alot of ppl have been tellin me that zoloft hasnt really been much help :?

BornAgain

Bake said:
hey yall, thnkz for the replys & tips! alot of ppl have been tellin me that zoloft hasnt really been much help :?

Hey girl, if that's you in the picture, do not take any anti-depressant! You are much to pretty to be being ripped off by conniving billionares who don't give a damn shit about people! My suggestion is 5-htp, St Johns Wort, Kava Kava, or other natural rememdies! I'm telling you, I've tried 2 different AD's, including Zoloft, and none of them do SHIT! It's all fake sugar coated chalk, it gives you diarhea, and lowers your alcohol tolerance nearly 5 fold (exaggeration, maybe just 2 fold or a little more).

If it's not you in the picture, it doesn't matter, I still care about people when they get ripped off by billionares, regardless if they are a goddess, or a troll!

Stay happy and beautiful!

Bake

Hey girl, if that's you in the picture, do not take any anti-depressant! You are much to pretty to be being ripped off by conniving billionares who don't give a damn shit about people! My suggestion is 5-htp, St Johns Wort, Kava Kava, or other natural rememdies! I'm telling you, I've tried 2 different AD's, including Zoloft, and none of them do SHIT! It's all fake sugar coated chalk, it gives you diarhea, and lowers your alcohol tolerance nearly 5 fold (exaggeration, maybe just 2 fold or a little more).

If it's not you in the picture, it doesn't matter, I still care about people when they get ripped off by billionares, regardless if they are a goddess, or a troll!

Stay happy and beautiful!

heyyy!
yeah thatz me in the picture. & thnk you :D
thnk you soo much for the advice to. im def. gunna stop with the zoloft & look more into your suggestions!!!

r0ck0ut04

Bake said:

I know everyone responds differently to medication, but Zoloft and seeing a counselor helped me out big time compared to how I was last year. I think the problem with a lot of people that take meds they rely totally on the medication to get better, but it takes some effort from the person taking it too.

Bake you are a hottie!

I blacked out when I was taking zoloft. When I was on prozac I was manic. I don't trust meds. I think they are dangerous and useless. Exercise is probably better than meds. I agree with r0ck0ut04, that therapy takes effort but is worth it.

Ehsan

I haven't tried zoloft yet and I'm on citalopram (celexa) now. But the good
word is that zoloft (sertraline) is one of three drugs that FDA has approved for SP (other are paxil and effexor).
You don't expect a great and fast effect with it or other SSRIs, so take enough time (8-12 weeks) and maximum dosage to see what happens.
You can find lot of experiences about it at:
https://remedyfind.revolutionhealth...ocial-Anxiety-Disorder/Zoloft-etc-Sertraline/
Also see this:
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/reprint/158/2/275.pdf
Be patient.
Good Luck.

BornAgain

As I've said earlier, and in many other threads, all anti-depressant pharms are placebos. Of course someone who totally relies on the meds to get better won't, because they're relying on sugar and chalk to help them get better. Why don't you people call Pfizer and every other anti-depressant pharm company and ask them why it takes so long to take effect. I'm not going to explain how I know this, one because it would take very long, and one because half of you would think I'm just a hippie conspiritor (I hate hippies, or at least alot of them). Just trust me, or ask me, because I know what I'm talking about because experience is on my side on this one.

Bake

thnkz yall. :D

someone actually told me about this website yesterday.
http://www.panicportal.com
i really think im juss gunna stop with the meds & try this program thing out. it soundz like it really works. & the person that told me about it said that it helped them out alot!

ill let yall know how it goes.
wish me luck. :)

Ehsan

I think your claim seems slightly strange, because there are several thousands of pharmaceuticals and psychiatrists who make and prescribe antidepressants in different countries separately. Also there are several thousands of papers which certify the effectiveness of such medicines.
Of course, I accept that there are very persons who have had bad experience with this drugs and finally quit medicines with a lot of money and time losses such that majority of users complain using them.
But someone's life are improved extremely using them too. I think mental disorders are chronic and so it is reasonable to take a lot of time to treat.
Also there are lot of fast-acting meds such as klonopin for SP, while they have their shortcomings and never treat SP completely.