Your zodiac sign

What's your sign?

• Total voters
Crabby Cancer!

I don't really know anything about it though...But when People ask me what my sign is, and I tell them Cancer, they're like, "yeah...I thought so..." So I guess I fit the traits?

I was born October 23, so some things say I'm Libra and others say I'm Scorpio. I tend to say I'm Scorpio though. I have more of their characteristics.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Pisces. The traits are very accurate, but I'm not sure about the whole "fish" thing. I don't like fish or water.

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

I still don't believe in horoscopes.

Last edited:

bony666

am taurus, and act reallly like a taurus sometime !!! am strong headed, and never give up on my goals.
I really love being taurus !

AimeeSP

I'm an aries, but i was two weeks late so would have been a pisces if i were on time!

The moment you come across an Aries, the first thing that comes to your mind is his/her friendly nature. The friendliest person in your neighborhood will most probably be an Aries personality

Wow :), usually i always hear bad things about aries saying we're aggressive lol, when i'm not at all!

Last edited:
U

userremoved

The scales of justice shall lean in favor of us Libras this time!

Last edited:

thor01

hahaha.

I'm Pisces, and I feel I am quite typical of its said characteristics.

Last edited:

alwmt

I am a Scorpio. I believe that I do carry most of the traits attributed to Scorpios.

Noca

Banned
Looks like its about the same for everyone. Good to know that your sign/time of birth in a year doesnt affect whether you'll have SA or not.

lunarla

I think more than anything, these results show how irrelevant astrology is. It is neat, but really it's like fortune cookies - sometimes it will line up with you, and sometimes it won't. Regardless though, I still like opening a fortune cookie to see what it says!