Your favourite South Park character

Felgen

Title says it all. It would also be nice if you wrote why that is your favourite character(s).

My favourite characters are Butters Stotch and Randy Marsh. Butters is a lot like I was at that age (only more submissive and less impulsive), which is why I identify with him a lot. Randy Marsh's immature, stupid and not to mention embarassing projects always crack me up. :)

YouTube - the Butters song

lunarla

Definitely Butters. I like his naivety. And then it's always that much more hilarious when he does something or says something crude, ha. But I also like Ike and all the kindergarteners' voicesssss, der so kyoot.

I love the Goth kids. I don't know why. Maybe its because they are a bunch of little kids who sit around smoking cigs, drinking coffee, complaining about how stupid everyone is. They're so cute!!!

LadyWench

Definitely Butters. I like his naivety. And then it's always that much more hilarious when he does something or says something crude, ha. But I also like Ike and all the kindergarteners' voicesssss, der so kyoot.

Agree 100%. Butters is adorable. He's my favorite, by far. I also like Timmy, for obvious reasons.

boosh

yeah cartman is the heart and soul of south park. al gore and randy also crack me up a lot

market.garden

Butters gets a vote because he's so sweet, but I'd say my fave is Randy, just because he goes so over the top in his reactions to things :D

AGlife

Buttters, because he pretty much defines innocence.
Also Cartman for his deviousness, he makes the show.

AGR

-tweak,haha best character looks like me,I specially love when he has to fight Craig and the coffee episode,shame he doesnt appear more.
-Randy Marsh
-Cartman
-The goth kids,goths dance to express pain haha

Luna1740

ff8d6128262b30ef7bae30fd8f4bbb0a.jpg

RandyMarsh.jpg