Your best day.

GettingThere

Courtesy of alcohol I had an amazing experience. I was staying on a semi-tropical island (Great Keppel Island) and I approached the swimming pool late one night when some women started chatting my name "Brian, Brian, Brian". It was just amazing. Because of the alcohol factor I somehow managed to fool people to think that I was some sort of "player".

I had a terrific time there but only while I was drunk.It's something that I will never forget. I made love with a lovely girl under the moonlight in a dingy.

What is your amazing moment?

Chilling__Echo

mine wasn't exactly a one night stand but i remember being in english class in high school and was always terrified of being called on in class. on day we were asked to interpret a passage that we read and i felt to confident in what i wrote i voluteered to share it. the class not only liked it but clapped for me and i felt fine, no anxiety, nothing. it was great :D kudos to you, now all you gotta do is do it without alcohol :wink: easier said than done i know...

IcanDoIt

there are many great moments of my life since my SP days..

another one was yesterday, when i went back home from work with a friend...

he told me he was glad meeting me, my thoughts were much positive than his other friends and he was blessed..

so that was kind of nice..

GettingThere

worrydoll said:
the best moment of my life was waking up with my son on my belly. it was the day after he was born i think (all gets a bit blurred) and i was feeding him and then...we must have fallen asleep..so then i woke up and he was sleeping on me and....thats when the love kicked in....but anyway if i could relive one moment..that would be it.

I think its a tad sad that we guys can never experience the joy of giving birth. A lot of pain I'm sure but it must be something special just the same.

SilverLiner

For me it's any time I'm playing at an open mic night. I'll be nervous as hell; I'll be sweating, fumbling but as soon as I sit on that stool and start playing, all my nerves and worries are gone. I feel like I can open myself up and share a part of me without any anxiety. For those ten minutes playing, I feel 100% myself. I feel disappointed and annoyed if people aren't paying attention yet ten minutes later when I'm off the stage I can't bare anyone to look at me and I'm back to being the bumbling idiot. Weird really.

SilverLiner

Chilling__Echo said:
wow that's awesome, what do you play music-wise? and by yourself or with a band?

I'd love to be in a band but I'm just on my own at the moment sadly, lol. I mainly play things like John Mayer, Elton John, David Gray, Damien Rice etc and sometimes some of my own material if I'm feeling brave enough :lol:

Wanna join me and start a band? Social Phobia Society? The S.A Quartets? :lol:

Chilling__Echo

lol i think the hardest part is finding people to play with! my bf was trying to start one and once he got a show, everyone ran out on him so he had to play an acoustic set. but that' sreally cool. you sound talented, especially if you can play under all the stress! :wink:

you're gonna have to be on your own on this one, or just have a triangle player :wink: :D

kattness

i can truthfully say that one of the best moments of my life was yesturday!!
i saw billy corgan (former smashing pumpkins lead singer) in concert and after hung around long enough for him to sign my ticket and shake his hand!!!!!!

was so amazing - and right now im so god damn happy,hes my 2nd greatest band member,after kurt cobain of course.

WOOOOOOOOOOO so happy:D