You Guys Heard Of Kid Cudi?

206Raider

I never listened to much buddens but I know of him, I grew up on rap I just figured not many here do. I'm gonna finally see what all the hype about buddens is and get a few mixtapes I heard mood music is great

Yea mood muzik is a hard mixtape series. He's my favorite aritst man, the guy is as rea as it gets. Dont kno if u ever heard of Slaughterhouse with him, Joel Ortiz, Royce da 5'9", and Crooked I. To me, they are like 02 03 G-Unit, u kno, like in their prime. Joell Ortiz is a lyrical monster. Who else u into?

Danfalc

Banned
Royca da 5 9 is a beast as well lyricacly,he ghost write for a lot of people,use to do it for dre ect Some of his d12 diss's go hard.

Damn, didnt even kno that dan. But yea he is hard. They have like a 17 minute freestyle on the Death of Autotune beat where the whole slaughtrhouse laid dat beat to rest. Man one of my other fav rappers right now is Loaded Lux. Most of his metaphors and wordplay goes right over pplz heads, thats why he is so underrated. This battle is long but listen to loaded lux man. Im tellin u he is the s***

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9OEw-K5Fc

Damn eminem has been ripping dudes heads off. So thats where they got 8 mile battle from. Shit, lol, its all starting to make sense. The fat dude in the movie was bizzarre. lol damn.

But yea, man to me, underground is where the real talent is. The things these dudes say just leaves me in amazement sometimes

Danfalc

Banned
But yea, man to me, underground is where the real talent is. The things these dudes say just leaves me in amazement sometimes

Haha yeah Eminen really was one of the best battle mc's,he only ever got beat by one dude at the rap olympics,And that dude was juice.Yeah just look at immortal technique,he wouldnt be as good as he is if he got signed.

And this song is dope
YouTube - Royce Da 5'9 Bar Exam 2 (Who Got Bodied)

(we so need to make a hip hop thread)

Danfalc

Banned
I havnt heard of Ortiz before,but thats some of the best ive heard in a long ass time.Buddens is good as well,I had wtoe him off untill I heard this.

Yea man, like i said, some of the best are underrated. While ppl like lil wayne and drake get millions of dollars.Thats the world tho. lol

I definitely hav to get that royce song on the biggie beat tho. Iz cold

206Raider

yeah I heard of slaughterhouse didn't lsiten to them though I agree with Dan I wrote buddens off after I heard pump it up and fire lol, thought he was just another generic rapper. I'm man enough to say I'm wrong, I dunno I usually listen to old school stuff becuase I don't like a lot of new rappers. I usually stick t my 2pac and westcoast stuff I listen to yukmouth, z-ro is dope, chamillionaire ahs some deep shyt, I like a lot of Game's stuff too, Nas got some deep records. 2pac is my all-time favorite though nobody could make a dep record like pac. I also like a lot of Prodigy from mobb deep's stuff like this song genesis. check this out.

YouTube - Prodigy - Genesis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3V11banDQ&feature=related

Last edited:
Song is hard. Yea man I never used to like pac but now that i grew up and understand him, he is my fav west coast rapper. Im more into east coast rap tho, as i grew up in New York. But yea ur right, nobody can make a mood song like Pac

206Raider

yeah I'm from seattle and my brother was heavy into westcoast stuff and cali was the closest place making noise back then so like the first song I ever heard was "regulators" by warren g and it was a wrap (no pun intended) after that. Loved that s*** man.

eckoz

that song "day and night"

lyrics go "day and night the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night" first time i heard that i was like this is my life. tripped me out even more when he says "slips into his white nikes" cuz i actually have white nikes hah. :)