Yay!

Chrysta

About a year and a half ago I met a girl online. We connected really well. We have a LOT in common and we love each other very much. She lives across the country. But in December she is going to fly out and come and see me for ten days. I can't wait!

A few weeks ago I had an old friend come over and it was very quite and we didn't have much to say. She is one of the trigers or my SP actually... she told me that she didn't want me to talk to her anymore a couple years ago, succesfully taking away from me the only contact with people. She said that she doesn't remember even talking to me let alone telling me not to talk to her. She was the first friend I had seen in three years. I probably prefer sitting home alone and reading actually.

So when my friend from online comes to see me I know that I won't be dissapointed. That's one of the reasons I am so excited about it. We are so close that everything else will cease to exsist when she is with me.

I'm so happy! I'll make sure to let you guys know how it went.. she comes here on Dec. 4th and leaves Dec. 14.