Would an inexperienced love shy guy secretly want their crush to be persistent???

cupcakegirl

What if a really shy and inexperienced guy really liked you and you told him you really liked him back and gave him your number but he never text you? But then he continues to stare but looks depressed when he sees you... like he still really likes you? I knew he was too shy to initiate asking me out, so I was bold a Facebooked him my number. Also he doesn't have a girlfriend. We used to chat a little bit but then he seemed to get more and more nervous and avoid me? This person stares at me over 20 times whenever I see him then quickly looks away when I notice him staring.

Last edited:

SM1010

If he's incredibly shy and inexperienced he may be too nervous to ask you out, even if you've given him your number. It's impossible to know just from what you've given us though.

Just message him and tell him he should come get a drink with you sometime. Suggest sometime in the next week or so. If he doesn't respond to that there's not much else you can do. He's either got really severe social phobia or he's just not into you like you think he is. Again, from our point of view it's impossible to know which.

Foxface

He dosen't understand the situation or is too scared. Maybe he had a girlfriend and it didn't go well for him at all.

When you sent him a friend request, maybe that freaked him out, since you don't know him a whole lot.

cupcakegirl

Hiya aspie,

He's one of these people that has over 700 "friends" on facebook. I really don't think he knows these people really well.

da_illest101

When you are a shy guy, you kinda hope the other person you like will force their will into you, not ferociously of course. You should make moves on him. If he is anything like me, even if he a 100% sure that the you like him, he won't do anything fear of screwing up or fear of not knowing what to do in a given situation.

Btw he acted like the player guy, because in general most guys think that every girls love that

Thelema

I'd pester that guy until he gives in. He's probably just really nervous and doesn't know how to proceed.

Tell him you miss seeing him around and you want him to come say hi to you.

Foxface

Maybe, or maybe he is not interested.

Who knows? It's good that you except him. You are special. The world needs more people like you! :)

Foxface

Hiya aspie,

He's one of these people that has over 700 "friends" on facebook. I really don't think he knows these people really well.

Wow. I have only approx 160 friends. Most of them, I don't talk to, I just like their statuses and stuff. Many are having to do with Autism becuase that what I have.

It's mostly my family I talk to. I do talk to one girl every now and then via Facebook chat. She isn't on a lot, and she is one of the few that actually responds to me and had multiple chats with.

I don't do ell in conversations, due to lack or social communication skills. I usally get blocked, becuase a lot of people are judgmental and stuff. So, it's nice that I get to talk to her, even if it isn't much. I end up making the first move to talk with her, which is hard. We don't say a whole lot, but it's nice to chat with someone. :)