Won't be posting on here anymore...

Meow

I don't want to make some dramatic exit because I'm sure most of you don't know who I am and don't give a damn anyway haha.

But I just wanted to say, my therapist sucked so I'm not going back. My hubby and I moved into a lovely house which is great but the stress overwhelmed me and I guess one of my best friends doesn't want anything to do with me anymore... and since he posts on here too... it's too hard and painful to come on here which is a shame because I love reading the posts and this is the best place for support. It's sad because I still love him and care about him but I wonder if he was just stringing me along anyway.

I feel stressed to the eyeballs, I feel like this is a pointless fight and it's never going to get better. One minute I think the drugs are working and the next not, then my therapist calls me the wrong name 3 times in a row and forgets my age! ARGH.

I love my husband but he doesn't get it, so I feel so so so fucking alone and this is an endless fight i've been fighting for almost 12 years.

I feel like dying right now.. I wish a big hole would swallow me up and i'd dissapear off the face of the earth. I feel so fucking sad.

You guys are all great and have been a huge help to me, and the friends i've made (you know who you are) so please every one try to get well soon :)

I really hope everything gets sorted for you soon hun, sounds like you're really going through a difficult time at the moment. Come back if you ever want to vent or tell us how you're doing.

You'll be missed xx

shipost

I also am laying off coming here as much, I feel as though I am accepting I suffer SA rather than think its just a slight problem that I will recover from.

Septor

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time and sorry to here you are leaving Meow.Good luck.Hope you fell better in the future. :D

Faded

I know that im new around. But im Sure you'll be missed, just like Crazyfairy Mentioned. Its Nice to know you from the site, especially that you've held hands with Aaron Lewis and that he sang to yea! =)
hehehe What am i talking about? Sorrry!! :oops:
Hope everything Gets Better, and Never Give up Cuz there's always a light at the end of the tunnel! GOOD LUCK! =)

Funkymunky

This is all my fault guys.Ill step up and admit Im the guy that makes meow want to leave this site.You can judge me if you like but whatever you do dont let meow go.She needs this place so please please let her know shes welcome when she comes back.Meow if you ever read this I can only apologise...just dont cut your therapy,your drugs and this forum all at once if any of the above,seriously this can only land you in trouble.I will leave here if it means you are then able stay.I will probably have to now anyways,Im not going to be particularly popular anymore.Just please think carefully and take care of you.

Caillou

Yeah, Meow! I hope you don't go away for long. You need a place like this sometimes. I've read some of your posts and somehow I felt a connection to you because you are also from California! I also saw your photo and was so envious of your looks. You are a beautiful and cool looking woman. I hope everything works out. Good luck!

Meow

Funkymunky said:
This is all my fault guys.Ill step up and admit Im the guy that makes meow want to leave this site.You can judge me if you like but whatever you do dont let meow go.She needs this place so please please let her know shes welcome when she comes back.Meow if you ever read this I can only apologise...just dont cut your therapy,your drugs and this forum all at once if any of the above,seriously this can only land you in trouble.I will leave here if it means you are then able stay.I will probably have to now anyways,Im not going to be particularly popular anymore.Just please think carefully and take care of you.

Arrrgghhh you silly arse you're gunna give the wrong impression, like you did this on purpose or something. I decided to quit posting because we weren't talking and it's kind of hard both of us posting on the same place. Just so everyone know, me and munky are both messed up, hey we're all messed up that's why we're here right? LOL. And we're ok now... so I guess I feel comfortable posting SOME again.

Meow

Thankyou for the kind words and support everyone you're all really lovely!!! and I hope you've all been doing well. Crazy Fairy *snog* for being lovely all the time lol.

elaine i'm glad there's someone who can relate on the husband situation! altho they love us they don't get it, and that can just add to the frustration! I hope this is getting better for you. And thank you for the compliments on my looks how sweet!!! hope you don't mind kisses from strangers *kiss* LOL.

Caillou, thank you also for the compliments!!! wow I'm shocked 8O haha. Are you from California too, which part?

Caillou

I grew up in Pasadena and I lived in West L.A. for a while. Seoul has been my home for the past ten years because of my husbands job...and I like it here.

maggie

Funkymunky said:
hi Funkymunky....i think it was a pretty brave, stand-up thing you did...admitting that to everyone....so..i hope you continue to post on this forum also....and i'm sure there's lots of others that agree :)