Women help me please....

Solo Dolo

so there is this girl. i totally liked her and i know she like(d) me. although after last night that could be questionable. last night me, her, her friend and some of my friends played some beer pong. that was her first time drinking, she didnt drink much and didnt get drunk. i definitely did. i was drunk. i was obnoxious, not too obnoxious...just over-outgoing if u know what i mean (example: i wanted to dance and do handstands nonstop(noone else did) and i talked alot and probly loudly lol).

anyways...at the beginning of the night she totally wanted to be around me and stuff...but by the end of the night i got the vibe she wanted to be away from me...its screwing with my mind now because i feel guilty and depressed that i could have had my dreams come true (being with her) and now i feel she doesnt like me and my dreams are shattered.

i just want to know from the ladies...would something like this make a girl who liked me, not like me? or should i not worry and she will understand and still like me?