Woah, I've never been so excited about being petrified.

BlaiseBLATES

Next week I have work experience and gosh it is something that last year I was crying at the thought I may not be able to do it, I'm still worried but the hairdressers I'm working at is only two streets away so I'm hoping to dear god that'll help. Luckily the manager is completely aware of my panic attacks and after I went there to explain everything she assured me I would not be forced to stay if I were to panic there.
I am used to only doing school Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30am until 3:00pm. But this is a full Tuesday to Saturday job with a 9:00am to 5:00pm shift with only a half hour lunch. Which I'm certain will stress me out soo much, but in a way it will also help me out.

WISH ME LUCK =)
(Gosh I sound like an attention seeker but not many people seem to understand how much this means to me!!)

Good Luck, I can understand the stress that comes from work, and school, it is something I have to deal with all the time, though currently I am unemployed.

AimeeSP

Next week I have work experience and gosh it is something that last year I was crying at the thought I may not be able to do it, I'm still worried but the hairdressers I'm working at is only two streets away so I'm hoping to dear god that'll help. Luckily the manager is completely aware of my panic attacks and after I went there to explain everything she assured me I would not be forced to stay if I were to panic there.
I am used to only doing school Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30am until 3:00pm. But this is a full Tuesday to Saturday job with a 9:00am to 5:00pm shift with only a half hour lunch. Which I'm certain will stress me out soo much, but in a way it will also help me out.

WISH ME LUCK =)
(Gosh I sound like an attention seeker but not many people seem to understand how much this means to me!!)

Good luck girl! You're very brave doing this, let us know how it goes. :)