why do people hate quiet people so much???

AGR

Very true. People need (a) someone at the top to defer to, and (b) someone at the bottom to sh1t on, and in almost every group, there will be a scapegoat.

You're right. Humans are no different to animals.

Thanks,at least I am not the only who thinks this,people like to think we are so superior or evolved,but they forget that in not a so distant past we still went to war over territory and resources in not a much diferent way than some animals,just pick a country in a map and read its story.

MaliceInWickedland

Wow, that is just... wow...

And people wonder why they disgust me so much? It's ridiculous things like this that gradually drain me of faith in our human species. Not everyone in this world has the capability to interact with others normally. Why is it so damn difficult for people to grasp this fact?

Did we ask to be socially inapt? No. It's all in how we were brought up or through our life experiences that made us this way, in most cases. So why the hell do people treat shyness like it's the crime of the century???

just wanna b normal

you say in your post that she told you and the guys that she wanted to hit her but you didnt know why . therefore you had knowledge that something could happen but you didnt intervene .

ok first of all no one intervene! no one cared & me i have SA ok so dont expect me to be a hero when you wouldnt of done anything & another thing what i meant when i said i didnt know what was going on is i did not know the whole! story! ok, yeah if i knew the whole story i wouldve done something. gosh people in here expect other people to be hero its easy to talk but harder to walk:mad: especially if you have SA dont fool yourself thinking you would have done sumthing...cuzz yur full of it!

Last edited:

diesel

ok first of all no one intervene! no one cared & me i have SA ok so dont expect me to be a hero when you wouldnt of done anything & another thing what i meant when i said i didnt know what was going on is i did not know the whole! story! ok, yeah if i knew the whole story i wouldve done something. gosh people in here expect other people to be hero its easy to talk but harder to walk:mad: especially if you have SA dont fool yourself thinking you would have done sumthing...cuzz yur full of it!

alright calm down , no need to be getting mad . i have intervened , i have done it since i was a child even though i have problems so i can talk . i know its not easy and i have been treated differently because i have stopped situations , i even stepped in with people i don't know before . so say im fullof it all you like but im not , im not a coward and i don't lie . last time i interveined was about a month ago , i was outside a takeaway and there was a man who was drunk shouting at a girl and getting up in her face . now he was about 6"1 and im 5"10 but my friend was over at them so i went over and squashed the situation . now you can say im full of it and im a liar etc ... but i have been excluded and treated differently because of it but i still do it .

all i was wondering is why you didnt do anything , if you where too afraid or whatever then that's the reason . now im not trying to upset you or anything but don't say im full of it or anything when im not !

Last edited:

abby_g

Oh that's sad, :( I was in situations like that when I was younger. But I wasn't slapped, just laughed at because I didn't know how to respond in conversations. People always ask me why I'm so quiet, and in my head I'm like so what? Maybe some people(especially the extroverts) don't like quiet people because they can't understand us. They just don't understand that every person is different from the other. By the way, I think not all girls mature first than boys. It just depends on the development of their personality. That bully girl in pink is cheap! Doesn't have any manners, or worse, any brains. at all.