Why are people so rude?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Dont want to be with a dude that'll make you feel bad or didnt really care for just to not lonely. I'd rather be lonely personally.

But I've had similar situations with other ppl looking weird at me or getting stares and ppl wanting me to fail and although this hasn't happened for a long time right in my face like those horse bitch girls, but made fun of and put down and ****

- mostly I glean from two things: 1.) Physically, I have "big" ears - 2.) Some energy or I just seem weaker in some way BUT smart or I dont know - easy to displace THEIR **** onto me.

But frankly I get this less now. I dont know for you - you seem that type that is smart and faster then others and looks nice but easy to displace negative energy on. Should make it reinforce you - strengthen you - tis hard.

I've learned becuase I have strong facial features (in terms of expressions not attraction) and eyes I just look back for a second. But it's draining. I know when I avoid it is obvious prob look stuck up and stuff which Im opposite. Its hard to say. Sorry not very helpful.

Bittersweet

I realize this is a cliche, but the culture in general is rude. I don't believe I would have social anxiety if society went back to using manners, etiquette, and followed the golden rule.

Nanita

I realize this is a cliche, but the culture in general is rude. I don't believe I would have social anxiety if society went back to using manners, etiquette, and followed the golden rule.

Yeah.... years ago I lived in Japan for a year, and it was much easier for me to live there... They have a whole other way of interacting, more politeness, respect, privacy, personal space.

AGR

Yeah.... years ago I lived in Japan for a year, and it was much easier for me to live there... They have a whole other way of interacting, more politeness, respect, privacy, personal space.

Yes its something I will miss from here,but it is also easy to be lonely here.