Who was your first crush? & Guess mine

Cool_Un_Cool

This is embarrassing as hell, my sisters constantly remind me of it.
I won't tell you mine, but here's a hint: she has starred in movies with both Jamie lee Curtis and Christina Ricci.
That's all I'm sayin', who was yours? :p

blonderedhead

Is it Michelle Williams by any chance? :D That is literally the only person I could think of. If it is, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Honestly my first crush was on Lucy Lawless as Xena the Warrior Princess. Actually I think I had a crush on everyone in that show! LOL I use to think the guy that played Ares and that chick that played Callisto were pretty sexy too. Now thats embarrassing :oops: lol

Kien

I was 9. A girl in my parallel class. Sweet one, I wasn't alone.

6 other times since then.

Carstuar

If we're talking about celebrities mainly, then Dana Scully in the X-Files.

"Real people": Can't remember. Maybe my kindergarten "girlfriend".

xSleepy

I honestly have no idea! Ive had so many crushes that its hard to remember. Oh wait, now I remember!!! :) I was in kindergarden. And he was the cutest kid ever, lol

When it comes to a celebrity, it might of been justin timberlake or Nick Carter. Not too sure

Emma

When I was 7, this boy named Samuel, he used to be in after school care with me, we used to build forts to keep the babies from annoying us, and he used to take cakes of the adults table for me...I once told him if he didn't marry me, I would hit him with a broom, and he couldn't play barbies with me anymore :p

xSleepy

Emma said:
When I was 7, this boy named Samuel, he used to be in after school care with me, we used to build forts to keep the babies from annoying us, and he used to take cakes of the adults table for me...I once told him if he didn't marry me, I would hit him with a broom, and he couldn't play barbies with me anymore :p

Omg, thats so CUTE! :D

shynobody

Cool_Un_Cool said:
This is embarrassing as hell, my sisters constantly remind me of it.
I won't tell you mine, but here's a hint: she has starred in movies with both Jamie lee Curtis and Christina Ricci.
That's all I'm sayin', who was yours? :p
oooohh i know i know -
My girl, my girl....talkin about my girrrl :lol:

Anna Chlumsky! am i right or am i right? lol she was kinda cute altho she was only like 11 in that movie. horribly movie tho lol.

my first celeb crush? dorothy hamill LMAO! that was a lonnng time ago.

first crush that somewhat liked me back? lisa in 5th grade lol.

summer

george michael when he was in wham was the first i remember, then around the same time morton harket from aha. there were lots more to follow. :lol:

jsot

This girl from kindergarten. What's sad is that I could build up the courage to talk to her. : (