who am I ??????????????

Bo592

So if you don't know who you are how do you find. Out who are? How do you find what like ?Because I don't really like anything. How do you find out what you like to do because I don't really like doing anything. I do stuff but I don't really like it I just do it because it all I can think of to do.

So you see my set back but after you find out who you are how do you find friends that like who you are?

dannyboy65

So if you don't know who you are how do you find. Out who are? How do you find what like ?Because I don't really like anything. How do you find out what you like to do because I don't really like doing anything. I do stuff but I don't really like it I just do it because it all I can think of to do.

So you see my set back but after you find out who you are how do you find friends that like who you are?

Honestly I didn't know who I was till I started helping seniors and people with disabilities. It makes me feel a lot better when I help people. I'm not telling you to go out and help people what I'm saying is that how I found what I loved I went out and tried things. I volunteered and I explored option after option.

Carol

Honestly I didn't know who I was till I started helping seniors and people with disabilities. It makes me feel a lot better when I help people. I'm not telling you to go out and help people what I'm saying is that how I found what I loved I went out and tried things. I volunteered and I explored option after option.

I agree that it is very beneficial to help others. When I'm self-absorbed, that is when I feel down and depressed. If I'm helping somebody else, I'm happy because I'm NOT thinking about myself. And then I feel good about myself later because I helped somebody else.

grapevine

I think you find who you are by taking risks somewhat. Although, you can find your values and what you stand for without having to essentiually do that.

I guess, you find out too, who you are not and what you do not like.

When I was in my 20s I always felt alot of pressure via society to quickly find who I was an what my path in life was. And because of that pressure, it kind of exploded my social anxiety and anxiety in general that inside I just put things in the too hard basket as I thought it was all about what others wanted of me.

But once I hit 30 and so, I realised it wasnt. I realised that I could and can do anything that I put my mind to, and found out that I like to not conform to society's dogmatic ideals and it felt like a blanket of pressure had been removed.

It can be the smallest thing that perhaps you think that society doesnt think of as important,
but that thing could be the thing that you are passionate about.

I mean, I like raw vegan cooking and it used to be quite hard to find anyone with those interests where I live, and the amount of people so opposite to that way of life here could be enough to make me want to withdraw socially, but Ive found if I really seek it out - I can find others with the same interests.

I guess, imagine, believe that you can do anything. I think the worst thing is thinking that you would like to do something but believing you cannot for what ever reasons and that putting you off.
The truth is, what you believe about something, is usually what becomes your reality. I used to read that from motivational speakers and not reallly internally believe it, but after I choose to change my life a few years ago 360, by fully believing in myself and what I was going to acheive, and then acutally achieving it- even though it may not be significant to some- it was big for me and I learnt then, that I can actually do things if I believe in the outcome everyday and night and do things to get there.

A big thing too, is to read things, find things on the internet that appeal to you, pictures, people.. activities .. you can find things that may bring emotion to you - things you may want,
and to journal and even see where you want to be in the future.

I think I read somewhere that motivation and finding yourself is really about goals because you make who you are.

Bo592

I agree that it is very beneficial to help others. When I'm self-absorbed, that is when I feel down and depressed. If I'm helping somebody else, I'm happy because I'm NOT thinking about myself. And then I feel good about myself later because I helped somebody else.

I believe the secret to strengh is having a purpose and the way you find your purpose is by counting all the misery in the world for ever trouble that their is in the world their is someone who is destiny to stop and pervoid a answer too. All the troubles in this world you are destiny to undue some of them. That why they exist if they did not then you would not have a purpose in this world. you would not be able to challenge your faith or grow your faith. We have dreams that good that our focus away form the na sayers. but our faith bring them out to be ture depending on how strong our faith is.

Bo592

I think you find who you are by taking risks somewhat. Although, you can find your values and what you stand for without having to essentiually do that.

I guess, you find out too, who you are not and what you do not like.

When I was in my 20s I always felt alot of pressure via society to quickly find who I was an what my path in life was. And because of that pressure, it kind of exploded my social anxiety and anxiety in general that inside I just put things in the too hard basket as I thought it was all about what others wanted of me.

But once I hit 30 and so, I realised it wasnt. I realised that I could and can do anything that I put my mind to, and found out that I like to not conform to society's dogmatic ideals and it felt like a blanket of pressure had been removed.

It can be the smallest thing that perhaps you think that society doesnt think of as important,
but that thing could be the thing that you are passionate about.

I mean, I like raw vegan cooking and it used to be quite hard to find anyone with those interests where I live, and the amount of people so opposite to that way of life here could be enough to make me want to withdraw socially, but Ive found if I really seek it out - I can find others with the same interests.

I guess, imagine, believe that you can do anything. I think the worst thing is thinking that you would like to do something but believing you cannot for what ever reasons and that putting you off.
The truth is, what you believe about something, is usually what becomes your reality. I used to read that from motivational speakers and not reallly internally believe it, but after I choose to change my life a few years ago 360, by fully believing in myself and what I was going to acheive, and then acutally achieving it- even though it may not be significant to some- it was big for me and I learnt then, that I can actually do things if I believe in the outcome everyday and night and do things to get there.

A big thing too, is to read things, find things on the internet that appeal to you, pictures, people.. activities .. you can find things that may bring emotion to you - things you may want,
and to journal and even see where you want to be in the future.

I think I read somewhere that motivation and finding yourself is really about goals because you make who you are.

Thank you grapevine I think you real sum it up on what I need to hear or read about this problem. I always believe that reality was nothing but darkness . But then GOD came with his vision and made star and earth. Nothing good come form reality it come form our hearts and thoughs and the power of faith we make it real. Like a diamond in the rough the "diamond" being are dreams and goals and the "rough" being the things that come against us and make us feel wrong about who we really are. We have to find away to not lets these things get to us and that how we smooth off the rough edges and let the diamond show more clearly.