Which scent is most appealing to your nostrils?

Lamb

I'm on the quest for a new deoderant, going the all natural route. Might I add, I do sweat and acquire some BO (tmi, i know).

Guys, if you happened to catch a whiff of a woman's armpits on a hot summer day which scent would you find most pleasing?

Ladies, same question. :giggle:

Orange & Vanilla with Coconut (fruity/sweet)
Spearmint & Tea Tree Oil (mint/earthy)
Lemon, Clove & Patchouli (earth/musk)
Lemon & Clove (citrus/spicy)
Geranium Lime (mainly citrus/floral)* newly added

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

Probably Orange & Vanilla with Coconut (fruity/sweet).

I use Old Spice (Artic). I don't think natural stuff would work for an average sweating guy but would probably work for a woman.

Lamb

Probably Orange & Vanilla with Coconut (fruity/sweet).

I use Old Spice (Artic). I don't think natural stuff would work for an average sweating guy but would probably work for a woman.

Old Spice is pretty popular. You'd be surprised. What does arctic smell like?

ImNotMyIllness

Old Spice is pretty popular. You'd be surprised. What does arctic smell like?

IMO, Artic smells the best. Old Spice Fresh and Sport are pretty decent as well. It's hard picking out deodorant as a guy. Most mens deodorant stinks! lol

Lamb

When I was a kid I got worms and the medicine they gave me was yellow. I thought it was banana but it was vanilla. I can handle vanilla ice cream, but vanilla smelling girls make me gag (sorry).

I'd try to rule out the cloves as well, so, definitely spearmint and tea tree oil.

Keep the votes and stories coming folks. I am deterred by most foods white in color so I get that..

1BlackSheep

If you were to consider a "non-natural" type, I recommend Donna Karan's "Cashmere Mist" deodorant. It has a very fresh, clean scent - like "powder fresh". I use both the deodorant and body powder and have gotten compliments on smelling good! :)

laure15

My preferences in this order:

Orange & Vanilla with Coconut (fruity/sweet)
Geranium Lime (mainly citrus/floral)
Lemon & Clove (citrus/spicy)

Lamb

can i vote again?

lemon/clove/patchouli....

of course, then you'd smell like me, 'cuz that's what i use

I've never smelled patchouli Coyote but I've read descriptions. What does it smell like to you, and is it strong? Do you sweat heavily?

coyote

I've never smelled patchouli Coyote but I've read descriptions. What does it smell like to you, and is it strong? Do you sweat heavily?

it's a sort of musky/spicy aroma - like indian incense

no, i don't sweat heavily