Which people inspire you and why?

MaliceInWickedland

My mother. She's been through a lot in life and I mean a lot, yet she always manages to have a smile on her face and be happy. She's also made a lot of sacrifices for me and even though I'm a complete emotional mess who's always putting more stress on her than she needs, she still manages to love me more than life itself. She can be a bit childish at times and annoy me with her excessive bouts of happiness, but the fact that she is happy after all she's been through is what amazes me the most about her. Anybody else would have easily given up a loooong time ago and blown their heads off if they lived her life. I honestly don't think there is a better mother out there in the world, or the universe for that matter.

Agent_Violet

My husband inspires me.

Everything he has ever set as a goal for himself, he accomplishes it. I admire that and it inspires me to be more motivated at setting and accomplishing goals for myself. He's extremely intelligent which pushes me to educate myself further. He's always in a good mood,he's funny,thoughtful....

he just makes me want to be the best woman i can possibly be.

BiWinning

Ms. Malice you're inspiring so shush.

Yes, Ms. Malice will be mine.
And Oscar Wilde.
And Charlie Sheen.

DeadmanWalking

Pfft. Compared to many other people here, I'm nothing. I'm just another angsty teen who's always complaining about her crappy love life and other stupid nonsense that shouldn't even bother me as much as they do.

I don't think you're nothing and I'm almost definitely sure that no one else here does either (I would say absolutely but I don't want to sound presumptous). Everyone has their problems and sometimes they become more than we can bear, that's why we have friends and family to help us stand up when we get knocked down. You have your family and us as friends to pick you up when you're down. Like Lilo said, "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind." As my teacher says, "Don't minimize your problems." Just because there are people out there suffering much more than us doesn't nullify the fact that we are still suffering. However, I don't like comparing everyone's misery. That would be like everyone inflicting mortal wounds on themselves and getting together to see who's going to die first. You want a trophy? Fine, enjoy your very short minutes or seconds of glory.

Rembrandt Broam

Pfft. Compared to many other people here, I'm nothing. I'm just another angsty teen who's always complaining about her crappy love life and other stupid nonsense that shouldn't even bother me as much as they do.

Well that might be true...if you left out your incredible writing talent, your wicked sense of humour, your care and concern for your friends and the people here and the way you've come through some really awful experiences at such a young age with all those things still intact. But since those things have to be taken into consideration, I'd say you're a pretty inspiring girl.

I'm usually more inspired by a specific single moments rather then by a person. I have deep respect for many people, though.

Reason of this is because words/speeches do very little for me. I need to feel it, live it and be able to make my own iterpretation of what is going on without someone elses experience influencing mine.