Votes: 1 10.0%
  • others

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I am not on medication

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

CursedSoul

Banned
Are you on medication? if yes which ones have you tried yet?, Are they any one the above, if yes choose one from the options that's the most suitable one for you! because I guess my shrink is over-dosing me...lol:applause:

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

You should have a choice for none and "don't know enough to answer. I've only been on one medication, Fluoxetine. It hasn't helped.

I've "tried" Klonopin and it seemed to work well but I'm starting to doubt whether it was the medication or just having been very tired that made me relaxed. Jury is out on that.

Regardless, if I can avoid taking any more medication, I will. Luckily, Fluoxetine doesn't have bad withdrawals (at least for me) as some SSRIs do.

CursedSoul

Banned
You should have a choice for none and "don't know enough to answer. I've only been on one medication, Fluoxetine. It hasn't helped.

I've "tried" Klonopin and it seemed to work well but I'm starting to doubt whether it was the medication or just having been very tired that made me relaxed. Jury is out on that.

Regardless, if I can avoid taking any more medication, I will. Luckily, Fluoxetine doesn't have bad withdrawals (at least for me) as some SSRIs do.

and what about the private side-effects?

ImNotMyIllness

There were no side effects for me on Fluoxetine at 40mg. Although, everyone is different and many do experience them. Can't say much about Klonopin but it's considered to be dangerous due to withdrawals.

For now, I think I'm just going to rely on a healthy diet and exercise for my Depression.

hexagon_sun

Humans were not meant to take any kind of drug on a regular basis. Excessive drug use and dependence of prescription or illicit drugs will destroy your most valuable asset. I don't see any problem in occasional experimentation with drugs like DMT to achieve heightened states of consciences, as long as it is done responsibly, knowing the risks and proper dosages. I find that FDA is nothing more than a manager of PR for big pharma, covering-up the real toll these drugs have on people's mental health and well being. Living in family where everyone is popping happy pills, I know first hand how they can drive someone to spiral out of control.

Last edited:

CursedSoul

Banned
I shed around 400 to 500 bucks per appointment just to get over-dosed by the shrink:eek:h:....btw the shrink is so damn attractive that I am counting it on that reason actually....:perfect:

Are you on medication? if yes which ones have you tried yet?, Are they any one the above, if yes choose one from the options that's the most suitable one for you! because I guess my shrink is over-dosing me...lol:applause:

Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, tequila, Johnny Walker. And when the mood is just perfect, moonshine. Works for me!