Which iontophoresis machine to buy?

Vanilla

I am new to this site but have been reading about other people's experiences with the iontophoresis machine - sounds very encouraging! I get sweaty in my palms, feet and armpits, and up until a month ago when I stumbled upon this site, didn't know this was a medical condition with a diagnosis (after living with it for 30 years!!!)

I have not yet tried any remedies or topical treatment, but would like to go straight into an iontophoresis machine.

From my reading of the threads here, people seem to recommend the Indromed 5 PC or Indromed 5 GS, the former being less painful. Then there's the Drionic but this seems less effective.

I haven't seen any posting on a machine called Idrostar, sold by a company called STD Pharmaceutical in the UK. There are 3 types of machines, ranging between £325 and £975 each (here's a link)

idrostar prices & accessories

Has anyone used the Idrostar? How does it compare with the Indromed?

Thanks very much.

binhly2k2k

hi Vanilla the problem with some of these trays there too small. people try to modify them for bigger trays. have a read of my thread IONTOPHORESIS 2 transformers 36V-28V 3AMPS,, this one is for your feet. if your in the UK go to a electronics store and ask for AC adaptor. there normally 12 V get two for 24 V. thats for your feet your hands youll need say 20V. ebay for laptop adaptors 20V