when you look in the mirror ?

A girl who is really sensetive, caring/comforting to others, and who just has to accept herself a bit more. A girl who is very strong, who keeps fighting,
who is afraid of showing her own emotions, and holds them in.
Someone who loves to rockz it all out someday. I hope..

But sometimes.. I see .. Nothing.

yekmurat

yes please, go ahead

first of all my english is not that good,I think the problem is you cant see properly is your neck,I want to say that your see them together and you cant see your face properly for that and I have some tips for this...if you want i can shar with you...

first of all my english is not that good,I think the problem is you cant see properly is your neck,I want to say that your see them together and you cant see your face properly for that and I have some tips for this...if you want i can shar with you...

Yes, please tell all. You have us in suspense! :]

As I say my english is not good but I will try to explain and this thing works for sure if you do properly,put the tshirt on your shoulders did you understandme?

Yes, your english is near perfect so go ahead. if we dont understand anything we will ask :)

yekmurat

Yes, your english is near perfect so go ahead. if we dont understand anything we will ask :)

ok...then bend to mirror,then tshirt will surround all your face plus because of you bend the back scene will be black too...if you take light from backside that will effect your faces real shape too..now your faces all under and sides are surrounded by black tshirt is it true??

Last edited:
ok...then bend to mirror,then tshirt will surround all your face plus because of you bend the back scene will be black too...if you take light from backside that will effect your faces real shape too..

interesting. so everything black except your face?

yekmurat

interesting. so everything black except your face?
if you understand me properly and do what i said then you will see your faces all lines properly...I just want to share because i read I lot of stuff about people seeing themselves ugly in the mirror..

carecrab

a person who could bring a lot of awesomeness into this world, but is blocked by negative thoughts/downwards he can't get rid of