When One Person Hates Me Everyone Seems Too

Apersonalan

I can have really good days and really bad ones but they all seem to rely on how people treat me if they treat me bad it's like I'm cursed or something.

I was talking to my friendgirl (lol) online and she is so beautiful and so nice she's the only person in the world who knows everything about me. Whenever she says something nice too me then I can look in the mirror and see myself differently I even get motivated to become better and not be lazy and only good can come from it but it's the exact opposite when I meet people who don't get the matter or cause a negative energy in me.

Just one example a few days ago I saw my neighbor give me this stare down we both had our windows open I thought I had done something wrong or maybe he thought I was looking at him first but as soon as I turned my head he already had locked on me with his eyes of hate and then he slammed his window on me as loud as he could making it sound like someone threw something at the house. It might of been something like loud noise coming from the house earlier but based on the area I live in, I doubt it. It's so easy for me to feel down and it's been happening to me since I was a kid I can be really hateful or really fun based on what happens to me.

Nobody knows why your down but whenever you are nobody wants to be around you so I put on a fake smile and because I can control my facial expressions easy no one can tell but it's the lack of enthusiasm I originally had that's now gone and that's what really repelled people that once liked me.

Last edited:

MrJones

I think I can relate. When I feel someone thinks or says something bad of me I feel awful, everyone hates me and I just want to hide from the world (and it's what I've been doing most of my time lately lol).

I dont know... there are also some people who's opinion matters more than anyone else's and whenever they say something kind everything is brighter but I always screw up and they reject me and I feel I shouldn't be around anyone else. Honestly, I don't even know how my parents still let me live here.

I guess I am very sensitive and vulnerable. I depend too much of others, I guess, which is absolutely awful for someone like me, who is liked by no one (or so I feel). Anyway maybe the worst is that I always find something negative about myself and that also works to make me feel as everyone hates me as much as I hate myself.