Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20's or 30's

• A long time ago

• Total voters

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
What's your favorite decade when it comes to music? I love the 90's, wish I was born 10 years earlier so I could have been around to experience it all.

xxaimsxx

Its between the 90s and 00's. I voted 90s though.
Although i do like soul, punk so yeah everything :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I dont think one decade can encompass great music. I was a 90's teenager so naturally I was angsty and depressed, i feel its music shaped my attitudes somewhat. But i cant vote because every decade has produced great music...it just wouldnt be fair...

Jessquietgirl

My favorite decade of music hands down is the 80's. It was a magical decade of beautiful meaningful music unlike today's modern trash music (i.e. Lady Gaga, Ke$ha) I wish I lived throughout that entire decade instead of living in the 21st century.

I also like 20, 30, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and 90's music.

N0D

Banned
vj how old are you? i thought you were my age. then again every single time i see one of your posts it takes a few seconds to remind myself you aren't a cute girl (your avatar is so misleading :eek:)

I also agree with you about the 90s cause that's basically when I grew up...well no I guess it sort of isn't...I was still in middle school when 9/11 happened and that was already 2001...so I guess I sort of was still quite a small person during the 90s... /shrug

grunge and alt rock is basically my cup of coffee these days...

diesel

i have to go with the 00's but i don't listen to mainstream music either , i'm mostly alternative rock and just random stuff which includes anything from movie soundtracks to remixes of popular songs that i only like the remix to .

emerald_star733

80s cause i love them... but i left the hair behind ::p:.. (long straight hair now but i have had the bangs and perm before.... oh yes.. i have been there haha)..and 90s, cause my fav band became big then...

emerald_star733

i was a kid in the 80s... but my older bro introduced me to lots of 80s music... i was singing acdc songs at age 3... seriously.. lol::p:

agoraphobickatie

aghhhh 90's music freaking OWNS! i always turn on the 90's hits channel on tv when i'm doing nothing around the house and rock out, haha... everything was great in the 90's! <3

...although a very close tie/second place would be 70's :)

3lefts

90's, really?
Huh.
00's first because of the variety, post-rock etc.
The 80's is unquestionably 2nd on my list, only questionable if considered for 1st place.

Dave1989

I wouldnt say i have a favourite decade as such, more just favourite bands from each decade. Joy division, the smiths, the cure, roxy music from the 70'/80's, faith no more, nirvana, soundgarden, echo and the bunnymen from the 80/90's and too many to mention from the last decade.

Dr. Doom

I love late 80s early 90s hiphop and rap. I'm into public enemy, busta ryhme, B.I.G., Icecube, Wu-Tang Clan. I love that stuff. Always gets me pumped. Also love the beastie boys who were sort of rock/rap it worked awesome for them. And I love rage against the machine.