• Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Master's Student

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • PhD or profissional(M.D., J.D., etc.) degree student

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • PhD or professional degree (M.D., J.D., etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Higher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedRibbons

I voted other, because in Canada we don't have the same academic grading system. :)

I graduated the Canadian version of "Community College" (for Americans), and received a Diploma for that.

Noca

Banned
I graduated HS and also graduated a college pharmacy technician program with a diploma.

Ehsan

and the results after making some edit compared with US average.

SPW.JPG

conclusions:
it shows SP doesn't affect education level while had a great effect on average income.

Lea

Banned
I put the secondary school. Don´t know if it´s right, we have different grading system. Secondary economic school, 14-18, 4 years. I don´t know what the difference between high and secondary school is, anyway to me it doesn´t matter anymore.

lyricalliaisons

I just started college for the first time in January-- to get my Masters in Library Information Science to become a librarian. I originally quit high school in 2000 because of my social phobia/anxiety & didn't get my GED til Dec. of '06. If it weren't for my SA I'd be about to get my Masters, or possibly have just received it. Because of it, I'm just starting out-- at 27.

JCS008

I have a bachelor's degree. Hopefully more someday. At the very least a Master's of some sorts.

Myself

I've just finished secondary education, but I'm staying in my school for Sixth Form to do three A-Levels. (A-Levels are like a pre-University course, it's the equivilant the first year in a US or Canadian University, much like an IB).

I might go to a University in two years, and I might not. I might end up taking up IT training with a company and get a good job through that instead, and if it fails, I can always go to University after.