What's in this picture?

Nicholas

Serafina's devils and angels picture reminded me of this interesting picture I once saw...
The question is, what do you see?

http://www.everythingweird.com/images/corrupted_mind.jpg

EDITED: Warning! I will add a description later and tell you more in another post below, so make sure you check out the picture BEFORE you go on reading the other posts in this thread.

Last edited:

Nicholas

SPOILER:
alright, in that picture there are two "lovers" that are naked (a guy is hugging a girl from behind, and maybe also doing something else, who knows, lol), you can see the naked girl and even her breasts, BUT there are also some dolphins.
Now, the lovers are white, the dolphins are gray, and so what you see depends on where you focus your attention, and how.

The interesting thing is that some people claim that every adult notices the lovers immediately, and has trouble seeing the dolphins... while children do NOT see the lovers, and can only see the dolphins. So they say adults minds are "corrupt", compared to children's minds. I wonder if it's really true that children can't see the lovers...

Krista

I must be a huge pervert because all I'm seeing are two naked people groping, what I am not seeing are these alleged dolphins?

Krista

OH, I suppose I should have been less focused on the fact that I could see that woman's breasts and looked more closer beside them. Lol, woops.

Krista

Yep, only noticed the love making. Then had to see the description to notice the dolphins. Instead of thinking of being a corrupt view, it's maybe more of a mature view, and perfectly normal as one gets older. Though I start to feel guilty for example when I saw the demons first in the angels and demon picture.

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing. It took me forever to focus on the light side as well.

philly2bits

we believe you :rolleyes:

tongue.gif